Top positive review
Better than the Kobo aura one in some respects
Reviewed in Australia on 22 September 2018
I also own the Kobo Aura One.
- feels like a premium device, thinner and lighter than the Kobo,
- interface more responsive than the Kobo, which lags with each screen swipe,
- page buttons are a convenient way to turn the page instead of swiping,
- 3G makes downloading books anywhere a breeze.
- Audible Australia doesn’t work with the device,
- Battery life is poorer than the Kobo - I charge every week instead of every three weeks with heavy use,
- 3G version is poorer value if you don’t see yourself far removed from wifi (eg home use)
- the leather cover scratches easily
Overall, I would not be unhappy had I bought the Kindle before the Kobo.