- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-reckoning - PlayStation 4
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and mor
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The hit RPG returns! From the minds of the bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston, comes Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Remastered with stunning visuals and refined gameplay Re-Reckoning delivers intense, customizable RPG combat inside a sprawling game world. ---------- Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fell in love with it back then, and even since I have gone back to revisit it, but being spoiled by next gen graphics I found it difficult to go back to.
With Re-Reckoning, THQ have pretty much taken the original and jazzed up the visuals and frame rates. Sure, it still has loading screens all over the place but the game is still just as fun as it ever was.
Difficulty looks to have been improved too, I recall being indestructible on the original, but I have found myself getting wiped here and there in this new version.
The world is great, the quests are many and the gear is cool. Story is good too, but you do get caught up on the hundreds of side quests that pop up, which I don’t mind.
Anyway, worth a look if you’re looking to sink 100+ hours into an action RPG
Also Included in this remaster is the 3 DLCs from the previous generation as well as a planned NEW DLC expansion for this version. If you never played this on the PS3 or 360, I highly recommend this version of the game.
And a thank you to Amazon, being able to nab this for 9.95$AUD brand new and next day shipping, amazing service indeed!