- Product Dimensions: 35.6 x 6.4 x 14 cm ; 54.4 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 522 g
- Item Model Number: KACI04
- ASIN: B01N6OHKWM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 209 customer ratings
Kiss Instawave 101 Ceramic Automatic Rotating Curling Iron 1 Inch Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron
- Pearl Ceramic Ionic Technology – With Pearl Ceramic Ionic Technology, the Instawave 101 does not strip your hair from essential moisture and natural oils allowing for shiner smoother hair. The ions act as a smoothing agent and prevent the hair cuticle from damage, splitting, and even frizz.
- Temperature & Fast Heat up- With one heat setting reaching up to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit, you won’t have to worry or guess from multiple heat settings. The automatic curler can reach the maximum temperature in less than 60 seconds to speed up styling time. You know the iron is ready to use when the light indicator turns blue. This curling iron is perfect for every different hair texture and length.
- How to use- Create salon styled curls at a push of a button- it’s that easy. To get started turn on your automatic curling wand by pressing the power button. Simply place your hair in between the tongs and the barrel. Indicate which way you want the curl to face by pushing the directional button and watch how the curling iron instantly wraps the hair for you with our patented curl dial.
- 2 Curl Directions & Tangle Free- The Instawave will automatically catch your hair in either direction making it perfect for both long and short hair. Our patented curl dial allows you to create curls facing inward or outward with a push of a button. In the unlikely event of your hair getting tangled, just push the button in the opposite direction to release your hair.
- Fool-proof & Made for Safety- This easy to use iron saves time, is safer than a regular curling wand, and is perfect for those who just can’t curl their hair. The automatic curling iron virtually does all the work for you. The Instawave is perfect for hair styling beginners who are nervous about burning themselves. Our patented curl dial protects your hands and fingers from exposure to the heated barrel, so your fingers are never near the hot curling wand.
- Versatility- The Instawave 101 comes in 2 different barrel sizes – a 1 inch and a 1 1/4 inch wand. Create everything from tight curls to loose beach waves. We recommend using the 1 inch barrel for short to medium length hair and the 1 1/4 inch barrel for medium to long hair.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The KISS Instawave 101 is a full sized automatic curling iron. Create salon quality curls with no hassle, all you have to do is push a button. With a choice of 2 barrel sizes, you can achieve any style from tight curls to loose beachy waves in minutes. Pearl ceramic ionic technology leaves the hair cuticle smooth and creates silky effortless curls/beach waves. With our patented tangle-free curl dial, there's no risk of hair getting stuck or tangled and there is no pulling or tugging. Open tongs and barrels allow you to clearly view the curling action in progress, with no secrets! There's also the option of rotating the dial in the opposite direction to release your hair immediately. Anyone can successfully curl their hair with the new affordable Instawave 101- try it yourself!
|5 star 53% (53%)||53%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Edited Review - The replacement came the next day and worked properly. It came in the product box with instruction booklet. I am impressed the how quick and easy it was to get a replacement sent out. Not sure why the non-boxed item was sent out in the first place though. It is a cool gadget and works as advertised. It will take some practice to use but I am liking it so far.