Kiss K PowerFlex Brush-On Nail Glue BGL506C, 5g
- Brushes on evenly to prevent air pockets
- Long lasting wear
- No bubbles
- Fast drying
- PowerFlex technology
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 5.08 cm; 5 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Key-Sun Laboratories
- ASIN : B01N1JTY0Q
- Item Model Number : BGL506GT
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kiss Glue, the latest innovation with patent-pending Power Flex technology brushes on evenly and artificial nails will adhere to natural nails without any gaps. No bubbles, no pop-offs, and longer-lasting wear.
From the manufacturer
Kiss PowerFlex Brush-On Nail Glue
Brushes on evenly, for lasting hold. Eliminates air pockets for a smooth finish
Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children. Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so.
If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water then gently peel apart. Seek medical attention. Avoid breathing vapors. Use only as directed. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not use if nail or surrounding skin is damaged or inflamed.
How to use?
- Clean nails with acetone-base polish remover.
- Apply glue to free edge of nail.
- Place tip onto nail and press firmly.
- Apply glue at seam to secure adhesion.
- Brush a thin layer of glue onto natural nail, careful not to get on cuticle area.
- Brush a layer of glue onto artificial nail where it will come in contact with your nail.
- Slowly lower nail onto natural nail, hold until set.
- Apply a tiny drop of glue on split or cracked nail.
- Hold repair in place with manicure stick for three seconds; buff to a smooth finish.
- Do not force or pull off nails. Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat.
- Soak nails in Kiss All or One artificial nail remover or acetone polish remover until soft.
- Wipe off soften nail & glue.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 January 2021