|Product Dimensions||26 x 10 x 24 cm; 657 Grams|
|Item Weight||657 g|
BarCraft Cut-Glass Whisky Decanter and Tumbler Set in Gift Box (5 Pieces)
- Every sip of whisky should be savoured! So, store, pour and serve your tipple of choice in suave style with this 5-piece decanter set
- It includes a 900 ml (1½-pint) glass whisky decanter - big enough for a standard bottle of Scotch - and 4 Old Fashioned glasses
- Scotch or Bourbon. Stored or poured. Your whisky will always looks debonair with this set's traditional cut-glass detailing
- The decanter features a silicone seal to create an airtight lock. This stops your whisky evaporating or deteriorating when stored
- Makes a great gift: It comes packed in a smart BarCraft box, complete with a recipe for a tasty Old Fashioned and a 12 month guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BarCraft Cut-Glass Whisky Decanter and Tumbler Gift Set (5 Pieces)
1 x BarCraft Cut-Glass Whisky Decanter. 900 ml (1.5 Pints)
4 x BarCraft Cut-Glass Old Fashioned Tumblers, 200 ml (7 fl oz)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Another great quality is the whiskey tumbler itself, it is nice and light and when full has a lovely weight to it and not super heavy like most which are great if you're a little heavy handed like me. I love the way you can easily pour the tumbler without it falling from your hands and how the glass topper is nice and stiff so it's neither loose or a chance of spilling where you pull it out on more expensive ones. The seller did a great job with the product as the glass topper needs a gentle pull to set it free to pour your drinks etc.
warning: May bring 007 Bond vibes when pouring yourself a whiskey and bring out an inner masculine vibe! ;)
Really pleased with this product and as a first new owner of such a brilliant whiskey 5 piece tumbler set I look forward to using it and showing it off to my guests, would recommend anyone buy it if they're looking to wow or just want to party in style minus the tuxes, of course, it's not the Oscars lol unless you're into that sort of thing who am I to grab you by the short hairs.
100% worth the money....let's grab a drink then :)
On of the glasses was chipped, the glass was thick and cloudy and just not nice for this type of product at all. I most certainly wouldn’t be putting whiskey in either the glass or the decanter (not even the cheap stuff).
Returned for a full refund.