|Package Dimensions||150 x 33.6 x 7.2 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item Weight||500 g|
Kmise Carbon Fiber Violin Bow Stunning Bow for Violin Parts Replacement Black 1 Pcs (3/4, Blue)
Enhance your purchase
- Crafted using advanced molding techniques,the violin bow is constructed of carbon fiber and other modern materials,delivers a new level of performance way,beyond that of traditional wood construction
- The way that this violin bow transfers string vibration to your fingertips makes you feel at one with your instrument, facilitating technique and enhancing personal expression
- This violin bow looks great,thanks to an eye-catching abalone inlay and Parisian eyes.It is resistant to temperature and humidity, allowing you to play anywhere without any adjustment
- The superior balance and lightning-quick response you get from this violin bow are unlike anything you've ever experienced. You can feel every nuance of your playing as each string vibrates through it
- Give this Kmise violin bow a try , you'll never look back and use a wooden bow again!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Violin bow specification
- Weight: about 65 g
- Length: about 74.5 cm
- Color: Black
- Size: 4/4
- Frog Slide: Abalone Shell Inlay
- Frog : Selected with Parisian eyes
- Hair: Natural Mongolian Horse Hair
Since all our violin bows are fully made by hand, every bow may have slight differences in weight and length.
The violin bow is made of good-quality carbon fiber stick. It's stronger, lighter and more stable than wooden violin bows.
It is very suitable as a backup bow and even a practice bow.
This violin bow frog uses carefully selected genuine ebony wood, an abalone slide, and a Parisian eye decoration, so it has a glamorous look.
With such a beautiful violin bow, hope players having a pleasant feeling.
Abalone shell is natural material. The pattern of every piece is unique but not the same. We will try our best to select a similar/ beautiful one for you.
Most of violin bow hairs are made of horsehair.
The horsehair of our violin bow are from Mongolia horsehair, more durable than others and also has uniform hair thickness and good response,offer you a sweet sound.
The hair is surely real horsehair, it may break off one or less pieces during rosin or playing. Please don't worry as we always use better quality horsehair than other bows in the market, considering it may cost buyer much to re-hair locally.
Exquisiteness And Quality
Silver wire wrapping plays a major role in maintaining the balance of the violin bow, providing a new playing experience.
Carbon fiber violin bow is characterized by its high ability to resist humidity and temperature, etc.It is lightweight and easy to handle,reducing the burden on the player and providing convenience.
All parts are fitted by an experienced craftsman from start to finish. This violin bow has a great balance and will provide you a pleasant playing experience.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
(Note to buyers - Any new bow or a rehaired bow needs a great deal more rosin than usual on the hair before first use in order to grip the surface of the strings)
Highly recommend for beginners.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 December 2020