|Package Dimensions||63 x 24 x 10 cm; 1.65 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Item Model Number||MI1871-KUS|
|Number of Strings||4|
|Size||3 In 1|
|Battery type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide|
|Item Weight||1.65 kg|
Kmise LGPREM 4 String Banjo Ukulele Uke Concert 23 Inch Size Sapele with Bag Tuner
Enhance your purchase
|Size||3 In 1|
|String material type||Nylon|
About this item
- Advanced Tuner: Closed gear tuning pegs,contains oil, so it would not rust so easy.Finer and more stable tuning also ensures the banjo ukulele has the best intonation and stays in tune longer.
- No Hand Scratching: Neatly fret wire + smoothly fingerboard , comfortably to play with the banjo ukulele
- Lower Action: Press easily,no buzzing,best for beginner to banjo ukulele practicing
- Bone Nut & Saddle: Well wear-resistance,perfectly vibration transmission,make the banjo ukulele has a full sound
- Two Styles Available:it can not only be a resonator type but also an open back type by detaching its back. Resonator type produces a mellower, softer sound while the open back type more bright
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Closed Geared Tuners
Kmise banjolele equipped with closed geared tuners can help players tune the instrument precisely.
Compared with open geared tuner, closed geared tuner protects itself from corrosion by dust and sweat and extends its service life.
Bright and Percussive Sound
The drumhead of Kmise banjolele is made of polyster that has a great elasticity to response quickly.
Its high density and high wear resistance determine that it is not easily broken for long-term practice.
Equipped with superior Aquila string from Italy, this banjolele produces a really bright and percussive tone, which makes it a really playable and interesting instrument for music novices.
Kmise banjolele with action about 3mm at 12th fret is very comfortable for beginners to learn because players do not need to press too hard with such a low action.
Adjustable Truss Rod
Preset with truss rod inside the neck, players can adjust the action with the wrench as needed.
Smooth fretboard and neat fretwires offer comfortable touch and protect hands from being scratched.
More Playable with Multifunctional Strap and Piezo Pickup
Multifunctional strap with adjustable length from 45.6’’ to 66.1’’ can release the pressure of the banjolele and set hands free to play.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It held tuning right away which surprised me. It is quite loud and unless your audiance sees that it is Ukulele sized they would never know the difference.
Having a strap is a bonus if you need to play standing.
Very nice sound and the strings are holding the notes after a couple of tunings.
Only negative is that the frets are a little rough at the edges and might benefit from a bit of filing to round the rough edges. If it becomes a problem I can take care of that myself.
All in all....no complaints for the price!
I am having a lot of fun with this instrument!