- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $32.01 delivery
Knomo Brompton Classic Newbury, 15" Leather Laptop Briefcase, with Device Protection, RFID Pocket and KNOMO ID, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER: Our finest full grain leather develops a rich patina - that's one way to tell your next travel story.
- MY KNOMOID: Register your unique KNOMO ID code to help us reunite you with your bag if it ever gets left behind.
- RFID PROTECTED POCKET: Zipped pocket with RFID lining – perfect for cards, passport and phones.
- KNOMO ORGANISATION: A space for every extra you carry, and some. Split between multiple compartments.
- DETACHABLE STRAP: A fully loaded briefcase can be weighty. Attach the shoulder strap for ease sake.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Newbury provides the perfect option for non-stop working days. The traditional briefcase design has been given an edge with modern zip detail and clever internal functions
From the manufacturer
- Made from the finest full-grain leather- as is standard with all leather Knomo products.
- It provides a spacious main compartment with an integrated padded area to hold a 15” laptop.
- On the front this classic brief features a gusseted zip compartment fitted with multipurpose pockets including an RFID protected pocket to organize your important documents.
- A Trolley Sleeve Pocket designed so the bag can sit easily on top of your suitcases without falling off.
- Detachable Shoulder Straps for carry hands-free.
What can fit inside?
Front exterior pocket
With 2 zips for easy access from any angle. Padded sections for your tablet or other electronic devices; zipped pocket with RFID lining – perfect for cards, passport and phones; additional pockets for pens and other smaller items
Back magnetic exterior pocket
Perfect for storing the strap when not in use. The concealed zip to attach your Newbury to your trolley luggage is in this pocket as well.
Padded section, for laptops; 2nd compartment for tablets or other electronic devices; zipped pocket for small items; main compartment will easily fit any additional documents and folders.
Size & care
- Dimensions: H11.7" x W16" x D4.3
- Max Laptop Dimensions: H9.84" x W14" x D1"
- Shoulder Straps Length: 55"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Capacity: 11.6 Liters
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
What I like so far:
- Detachable keyring/tag: My previous briefcase had this on a very short leash. This is great to be able to detach quickly when needed and re-attach in a much easier fashion.
- Front pocket organizer: Just the right amount of pockets to hold my wallet in the RFID pocket, a couple pockets to fit a larger modern smartphone. There is enough flexibility in the pockets to prevent you from throwing multiple belongings into a wide open pocket and have them colliding with one another. The microfiber finish is really a nice touch for some devices that will go in here.
- Great fit for Surface Pro 4: While there is room for a much, much larger laptop - there is ample room for a Surface Pro 4. In the main compartment there is a pocket designed I assume for tablets which fits the Surface Pro 4. It is a tad bit snug initially if storing with the keyboard cover, though putting it in with the hinge facing out... it slides in nicely. The front compartment also has a pocket which fits the Surface Pro 4, although is probably better suited for something with less value that needs more frequent access during a commute like an E-Reader or a cheaper tablet.
- D Rings for shoulder strap on back rather than sides: My old briefcases had these on the ends of the case. At first I thought it was odd to have them on the back, but it makes sense. The shoulder strap when not in use tucks in nicely in the back compartment, and without hanging out whatsoever due to the D rings being on the back.
What could use improvement (minor, as I still rate this 5 stars):
- Zipper inconsistency: One zipper pull on each zipper seems to glide nicely while the opposing zipper pull feels like it has more resistance. This isn't a deal breaker, and might just be specific to my purchase - but feels strange considering how nicely the one pull glides.
- Only one main compartment inside pocket: There is one fairly generous sized interior pocket with a zipper to hold cables/adapters for the Surface Pro 4. It would be nice to have perhaps one additional pocket to accompany this for dividing some accessories a bit more thoughtfully.