- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Fear 3 - PC
- Divergent Co-op: Deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities
- Frenetic Combat: 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, phasing portal systems and best in class mech combat
- Experience the Almaverse: New sinister enemy creatures birthed in Alma's warped mind spill into reality
- Masters of Horror: Legendary director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles provide their expertise on cinematics and story
- Multiplayer - A twist on classic multiplayer modes set inside the Almaverse provide an experience unique to F.E.A.R. 3
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nine months ago, Point Man and his F.E.A.R. squad were tapped to stop a telepathically gifted cannibal who had begun a murderous rampage. Point Man learned the target was his brother, Paxton Fettel, working alongside their tortured and psychically powerful mother, Alma Wade. Despite this revelation, Point Man followed orders to destroy them and subsequently ravaged the surrounding city and most of his F.E.A.R. team. Now, it is clear that Alma's psychic influence survived- and worse, she is about to birth something that could destroy the world. Fettel has returned from death with an unclear agenda, refusing to leave Point Man's side and asking for help to reach Alma. The remaining F.E.A.R. squad is still trying to complete their mission. With his chain of command broken and Point Man calling his own shots, where will his allegiance lie?