- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 19.1 x 8.3 cm ; 99.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- Item Model Number: XFY1
- ASIN: B079QHB6WJ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 7 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
320 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #9 in Dog Biscuits & Snacks
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
KONG - Farmyard Friends™ - All Natural Dog Treats - Smoked Bacon (Best used with KONG Classic Rubber Toys)
- Irresistible and delicious liver flavour great for any treating moment
- Great for stuffing into KONG Classic and rubber toys for extended play
- Ideal for any treating or training occasion
- All-Natural and Made in Australia
Flavour Name: Smoked Bacon
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Store at room temperature. No refrigeration necessary. Clean KONG toy after each use. CAUTION: CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR EXPOSE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT.
Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver, Chickpea, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Glycerol, Flax Seed, Cane Sugar, Salt, Vitamin and Mineral Blend, Vinegar, Natural Colours, Natural Flavours
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One time he even knocked the whole pack off the bench and scoffed them all down...!
- Dogs love them. You will definitely get their attention with these treats.
- Small size means not mucking around waiting for your dog to finish them
- Resealable pack easy to get treats out when you need.
- Only possible is that the treats are a bit crumbly, which can lead to your dog sniffing around trying to find the crumbs while you're wanting to do training with them.