K'ryssma Fashion Ombre Blonde Glueless Lace Front Wigs Dark Roots Side Part Long Natural Straight Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair Replacement Wig For Women Half Hand Tied 24inches (6/mixed blonde)
- K'ryssma Synthetic Lace Front Wig With Front Lace & 2.5 Inches Parting Space in Front
- The Synthetic Hair Heat Resistant Lace Front Wig Could Be Heated up to 160 Degrees Centigrade (320 Degrees Fahrenheit)
- K'ryssma Women's Glueless Blonde Ombre Lace Front Wigs Synthetic,Realistic Looking Side Part Long Straight Dark Roots Mixed Color Heat Resistant Hair Wig 24 inches #F0202
- Circumference 22.5 Inches Stretched Medium Cap (Average Cap Size) with Adjustable Straps and 3 Combs, The Wig Comes With Free Wig Cap (2 pcs)
- Warm Tips: All Synthetic Wigs Happen to Be Minimum Shedding and Tangling Which is Normal, Wigs Might Show a Little Color Difference on Different Monitors with Different Resolutions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
K'ryssma Fashion Ombre Blonde Glueless Lace Front Wigs 2 Tone Color Dark Roots Side Part Long Natural Straight Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair Replacement Wig For Women Half Hand Tied 24inches
1) Wear a Wig:
1. Take wig out from the packing, give it a few good shakes to release the default style.
2. Remove earrings and comb your own hair to remove knots and tangles.
3. Wrap your own hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it, then separate it into two ponytails which are pulled tightly.
4. Wrap it around the base of your own hair ponytail, and place your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail into the wrap to create a knot.
5. Press down on the bun, using bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the skull.
6. Put on a wig cap on your head, push all strands of your own hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, to create a smooth surface.
7. Comb the wig gently, and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly inside the wig.
8. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently, adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around your head.
9. Pin the sides of the wig to the wig cap and to your own hair.
10. Finally comb the wig again on your head.
2) Washing Wig:
1. Soak the hair gently with mild conditioning shampoo in cold or warm water.
2. Rinse the hair in warm water towards to the same direction.
3. Brush the hair gently in a downward from top to end.
4. Lay flat the hair and leave it natural air dry.
3) Wig Storage:
The best way is on a wig stand or mannequin, also you can store it in a hair net and plastic bag. Please note wigs should be placed in a cool dry space.
4) Warm Tips: All synthetic hair wigs be happened to minimum shedding and Tangling which is normal.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The bad: it's HEAVY. very heavy. And very long, like stripper hair long. It almost touches my butt in the back. While the part looks natural I hate the placement, I had to wear it kind of sideways. The cowlick looks good I just have to constantly fluff it up. The ends are kind of frayed also, a very weird texture. The wig also tangles easily and while it feels natural brushed, once it gets tangled it feels like horse hair. It also soaks up makeup like a sponge! All my costume makeup rubbed off and now the sides are pink! Due to how much hair is in this wig it's going to be a b**ch to wash!
This brand has the best wigs on amazon, hands down.
If you’re new to wigs, I’d definitely suggest getting a silicone detangling spray for synthetic wigs and use it early and often—I learned this tip after ruining 2 wigs I really liked after just a few wears. The detangling/conditioning spray prevents tangling (spray before you wear the wig) and makes combing out these longer units MUCH easier and keeps them nicer longer. Also, watch some YouTube videos on how to customize the part and hairline—customizing makes a WORLD of difference in pulling off a wig without looking like you’re wearing a wig.
I didn’t notice much shedding at all on this unit either—I’ll definitely be purchasing from this brand and hopefully this unit again.
Update: I cut a face frame and fixed the parting. It looks more “natural” now. I do need to pluck some hairs out of the front and in the part and then it will look much better. Adding new pics.
Received the wig and it is so silky, no tangles, a little shedding, I’m surprised it’s synthetic! Believe me when I say silky!! I wish my natural hair was like this. I really love it and it’s my new favorite. Not at ALL gray or warm rooted. The color is a nice ashy blonde.