- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.1 x 4.1 cm ; 90.7 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- ASIN: B01ERJ5FB8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 April 2016
- Customer Reviews: 1,147 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,928 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #7 in Foot Pumice Stones
KuuCare Natural Earth Lava Pumice Stone
+ $8.07 Delivery
- Natural Volcanic Stone, Natural Solution To Soften Skin - Pumice stone is derived from volcanic lava. It is used to remove hard things from surfaces and will not cause damages. A natural pumice stone has great cleaning abilities.
- Removes Calluses & Dead Skin, Smooth Your Feet - The numerous and random holes on the stone scrub your skin with no dead angles, effectively soften and remove dry,hard skin,peeling feet, make your body smoothly and shiny.
- Ideal for Pedicures and Solve Skin Troubles In a Comfortable Way - They're perfect for regular maintenance of your feet,adjust blood pressure, relieve fatigue, improve sleeping. Ideal for exfoliating and removing stains, corns. Let your feet have a massage spa everyday.
- Environmentally Safe and Ergonomical - Eco Friendly, It's the perfect size and fits into the palm of the hand for easy use and looks pretty cool.
- Easy to Clean and A Free Suction Hook - Just use a little soap to fully clean off the stone. Then it's ready for the next use! The free suction hook let you easily hanging on the wall in your bath room or anywhere convenient to get !
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dry Skin? The KuuCare Earth Lava Pumice Stone gets rid of unwanted calluses, dead skin and rough dry skin on hands, feet, elbows, or knees.
Gives you naturally smooth, soft skin with the healing power of exfoliation.
Material: Natural Earth Lava Stone
Dimensions: 1.2*2.4*3.5”~ 1.6*2.8*3.9”
Package Include: 1 x Pumice Stone, 1 x Free Suction Hook
How to Use a Pumice Stone
Step 1. Soak your calloused skin in warm water.
Step 2. Wait until your dry skin has softened.
Step 3. Wet the pumice stone.
Step 4. Rub it gently over the calloused area.
Step 5. Rinse and repeat.
Step 6. Dry and moisturize your skin.
Warnings & Tips
· Don't use a pumice stone on sore, red areas or open skin.
· Never attempt to remove hardened skin or calluses with metal tools, razor blades or steel wool.
· Add one or two drops of lavender, jasmine or sandalwood essential oil to the sudsy water to provide extra soomthing and relaxation. For a rejuvenating soak, use one or two drops of peppermint oil.
Other Things You Can Do With Pumice Stones
- De-pill your sweaters
- Scrub stubborn deposits off your toilet bowl and bath tub
- Clean stubborn gunk off your oven
- Use smaller pumice stones in terrariums for decoration
- Remove cat/dog hair from car seats, mats and carpets
- Throw it in your garden as a decoration
- Remove unwanted body hairs in a natural way
- Of course, don’t forget to use pumice stones for removing calluses from your feet
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Regarding the order itself, I had ordered two. When I received it, one was perfect. As for the other stone, not so much. I contacted the seller and they sent me a new one, free of charge. They even let me keep the old one, even though I insisted to pay for return shipping. I am forever thankful for their generous and caring customer service.
Overall, I give the company and its product a 10 out of 5 (10/5).
Edit: Please make sure you rinse/scrub the stone after use. It will not dull the stone at all. Do this to prevent skin build-up within the stone and to prevent unpleasant odors. It's optional, but recommended that you place the stone in a sterilizer with a UV lamp as well.
The stone didn’t really do much for me either, I don’t have horrible dry or damaged feet, but this pumice stone was too abrasive for my needs. It actually ended up causing more damage to my heels, and I used it as instructed.
I believe if you have really callousy feet, this may be the right stone for you, but if you just need and every day maintenance pumice stone, this one is too harsh.
This has got to be by far my favorite new product! I have horribly cracked ankles, within minutes of opening this and using it (along with the suggested foot scrub), my heels have never been smoother! It’s literally effortless to use for smooth, beautiful feet! It wasn’t painful at all, in fact it REMOVED the painful cracks in my feet! Everyone should have one of these for their dry, rough feet.