Kyerivs Metal Bath Bomb Moulds Large 14 PCS(6 Hemispheres, 2 Starfish, 2 Heart, 2 Shell, 2 Scallop) with 100 Shrink Wrap Bags 6 Gift Bag and 1 Mini Heat Sealer For Bath Bombs Handmade Soaps & Cake
|Price:||+ $11.34 Delivery|
- VARIOUS SHAPES - Pack of 6 set (14 Pieces) in one package, they are 6 hemispheres, 2 heart, 2 shell, 2 scallop,2 starfish and included 100 shrink wrap bags and 1 mini heat sealer. Various shapes of molds give you more options to make nice sized bath bombs(Battery not included)
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made of sturdy aluminum metal, durable and everlasting,you can reuse them as long as you would like to,safe and harmless to our body.
- SUIT FOR BATH BOMBS - The shrink wrap bags can be use for shrinking a wide variety small products under 6 x 6 inch like bath bombs and soaps. Shrink Wrap bag is Safe, Nontoxic, Tasteless
- MULTIPLE USAGES - For making soaps, chocolate, bread, pudding, ice cubes,etc.
- GREAT GIFT - Popular gifts for your partners, friends or family members; Make your life more interesting with these beautiful moulds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2 Large Hemispheres (2.55")
2 Medium Hemispheres (2.16")
2 Small Hemispheres (1.77")
2 Starfish Shape(4.1"x4.1"x1.18")
2 Heart Shape(4.33"x3.93"x1.37")
2 Shell Shape(3.15"x4.1"x0.98")
2 Scallop Shape(2.4"x2.4"x0.98")
100 Shrink Wrap Bag(6 x 6 inch)
6 Gift Bag (5.1 x 7 inch)
1 Mini Heat Sealer(Battery not included)
How to Use the Bath Bomb Mold
1.Fill each half of your dome molds with the ingredients mixtures until it's just overflowing a little.
2.Press the two sides together and use a lot of pressure to compact the mixture firmly into the molds, to prevent cracking.
3.Whisk away the excess mixtures around the molds.
4.Use a spoon to tap slightly around the molds.
5.Gently remove one side of the mold, then gently invert the bath bomb so the uncovered side is facing down, then gently remove the other half of the mold from the top.
Ingredients of Making Bath Bomb
-1/2 cup citric acid
-1/2 cup epsom salts
-1 cup baking soda
-1 tsp. water
-2 tsp. essential oil or fragrance oil (avoid minty oils)
-3 tsp. olive oil or similar vegetable oil
-A few drops food coloring (any color)
1.Do not hit the molds with metal spoons.
2.Do not wash with harsh chemicals or washing machines.
3.Please wash the mold with baking soda or washing up liquid before using it.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
The heat sealer is disappointing as it's a cheap knock-off of the OrBlue heat sealer and doesnt actually work at all. Batteries don't fit properly and the device won't heat up at all. The Majesta version doesn't actually appear online anywhere except for looking like off brand sealing machines selling for 99p so I doubt that it's being sold as a tool and more as an accessory to make the set seem better value but I feel the kit is worth the money without it and that it's just pointless waste.
Can be used for Choclate, Cakes, Soaps and other similar items. Comes with little mesh bags, plastic bags.
The only downfall I had with the product was the little device to help me seal the plastic bags, didn't really work. This doesnt effect the main product and doesnt effect my opinion on the purchase.
Despite this little issue it was still good value for money and I was still pleased with the items within this bundle.
The sealer didnt work either! Left holes in the seal which meant the shrink wrap didnt well shrink!!!
Really wouldn't recommend this product!