|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 317.51 Grams|
|Item Model Number||832533|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||2|
|Item Weight||318 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
LEATHERMAN - Wave Plus Multitool with Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters and Spring-Action Scissors, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.7 Pounds|
About this item
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The Wave is hands down our most popular multitool. We've updated it with premium replaceable wire cutters so it can tackle tough jobs for years to come.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: A variety of pliers, replaceable wire cutters, wire stripper, plain and serrated knives, saw, spring-action scissors, ruler, can and bottle openers, files, and screwdrivers.
- LET'S BE PRACTICAL: Sometimes you only have one hand to spare. The Wave Plus only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren't accessible from the outside. And with all-locking blades, you can cut with confidence.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: With its compact size and lightweight design, you can stash your Wave Plus in your pocket and always have it when you need it.
- GUARANTEED: Our 25-year limited warranty ensures that your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service. Just send it in and we'll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made in the USA. Leatherman Australia is authorised to repair tools in Australia where possible.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Wave is hands down our most popular model, made famous by its outside-accessible blades that can be deployed with just one hand. When we redesigned it in 2004, we gave the new Wave larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters, and all-locking blades. Now we've taken it a step further and added premium replaceable wire cutters. Introducing the Wave Plus, the perfect tool for quick fixes, tough jobs, and everything in between.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 17 June 2018
The straight edge makes the serrated blade redundant as serrations are only really good for cutting things that are crushed easily, such as bread and I'm not about to use my multitool knife as a food prep knife and I seriously hope no one else is either. And what the heck would anyone use a 2.9 inch saw for? Anything small enough for that saw to actually be useful on would be just as easily broken. What would be much more useful would be to have some 3 inch scissors in one of the full tool slots instead of having some scissors so tiny they are hardly of any use at all and incredibly frustrating to use in one of the tiny inner tool slots.
Other than that it is a great tool that crams a lot of useful stuff in a small and lightweight form factor. Never leave the house without it.
It comes with oil on it with black oxide version. Clean with Windex and cotton swabs then fit with rem oil. Open and close pliers for 10 minutes hit with Windex again clean with swab cuz you've broke stuff up because you are polishing the inside opening and closing. Hit with rem oil and your wave plus is broke in. I bought a kydex sheath for mine. I'd recommend an orange one. If your clip falls off in the woods it's easier to find. Always check adjustment to make sure it wont come out if shook