|Educational Objective(s)||Creative Thinking|
|Number of Pieces||1001|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||8 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||41430|
|Product Dimensions||0.58 x 0.09 x 0.38 cm; 1.72 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.93 delivery
LEGO Friends Summer Fun Water Park Set 41430 Building Kit
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$68.79 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bring the fun of the water park to kids’ bedrooms with this featured-packed toy LEGO Friends Summer Fun Water Park set (41430) will keep kids entertained for hours as they tackle the build then explore all the details
- LEGO Friends Stephanie, Emma and Olivia buildable mini-doll figures are along for the ride and Mason is on hand as a lifeguard New-for-June-2020, Pinky the flamingo figure brings a splash of color
- There are so many ways to play with this fun toy Mini-dolls can zoom down the 3 slides or relax in the hot tub Kids can imagine they’re the lifeguard keeping an eye on the swimmers or serve in the ice cream van
- Want to keep a little builder busy? Then this will make a great birthday present or holiday gift for them With 1001 pieces, it will stimulate kids aged 8+ and the finished set will be one they'll be proud to display
- Measuring over 12" (31cm) high, 12" (33cm) wide and 7" (19cm) deep this is a sizeable playset but if kids want to make it even bigger, no problem It can combine with any other LEGO bricks they already have at home
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you know a little builder who deserves a big treat? This awesome building toy for kids who love a construction challenge and creative play. The Summer Fun Water Park toy set (41430) is packed with cool details to keep kids entertained for hours. It has not 1 but 3 slides, including a new-for-June-2020 covered tube slide. A swimmingly good time For added fun there's a water cannon and a splash bucket that tips on the press of a button to douse friends below. It's not all about the water park splash fun. though. At the back of the model is a wealth of calming features to extend the play. Kids can imagine soaking in the hot tub, getting a massage or chilling in the sun loungers. Have fun with Friends Introduce kids to the happy world of Heartlake City, where they can go on adventures with LEGO Friends Stephanie, Emma, Mia, Olivia and Andrea, and all the other characters from the TV show. It's a place where they'll always find creative, fun friends waiting to play.
From the manufacturer
Make a splash this summer
Give kids the ultimate water park ride
Let youngsters imagine a day hanging out with friends at their dream water park. This awesome toy is ideal for kids who love a construction challenge. It’s packed with details and boasts not 1 but 3 slides!
Packed full of fun features
Large set has loads of details for kids to explore
Kids will be focused for hours as they create this 1,001-piece set, then begin exploring all the cool details, such as the tipping splash buckets, water cannons and super slides, or imagine chilling out in the hot tub in the spa area.
Challenging construction with amazing results!
This epic holiday gift for kids aged 8+ will develop building skills as kids rise to the construction challenge. Clear instructions give them the confidence to build alone and they’ll be proud to display the finished result.
Let LEGO Friends fun into your home
This playset allows kids to reenact exciting scenes from the LEGO Friends TV series. It will also inspire them to create stories of their own where they can explore their passions in the company of relatable characters.