|Educational Objective(s)||Creative Thinking, Role Play|
|Language:||English, French, Danish, German, Spanish|
|Number of Pieces||235|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||41391|
|Product Dimensions||26.2 x 19.1 x 6.1 cm; 358 Grams|
LEGO Friends Heartlake City Play Hair Salon Fun Toy 41391 Building Kit, Featuring LEGO Friends Character Emma
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$10.99 (37%)|
|Educational objective||Creative Thinking, Role Play|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||26.2 x 19.1 x 6.1 centimetres|
|Number of pieces||235|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With the LEGO Friends Heartlake City Hair Salon, kids can pretend to cut and style the LEGO Friends' hair or imagine they are the client going to the hair salon for a new do
- Kids will have loads of fun watching the mini-doll’s transformation as she progresses through the stations of the salon, and they can ramp up the fun by making over minifigures from other LEGO sets too
- The set is packed with features to get imaginations firing, including 2 mini-dolls, 2 hairdressing chairs, a hair-washing sink and lots of accessories, such as toy brushes and toy wigs
- This LEGO Friends building toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a creativity-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 6+ who love mini-dolls, hair styling and hair accessories toys
- Measuring just over 4 inch (11cm) high and 6 inch (17cm) long, this play hair salon is compact enough to keep on display for constant entertainment
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This toy hair styling set is brimming with scenarios for imaginative play. There’s a whole host of cute hairdressing toy salon accessories, such as toy hair dryers and toy wigs, to get imaginations sparking. With LEGO Friends Heartlake City Hair Salon, kids can role-play the client or the stylist – there's loads of crazy cuts waiting to be made. Wonderfully detailed stations allow kids to see the mini-doll figures progress through the pretend hair salon. Cute features include a shell-shaped sink, a hair-cutting chair, a styling station and a cash register. Purple bangs anyone? All LEGO sets come with super-simple printed instructions, but the Heartlake City Hair Salon also features a fully enhanced building experience. Download the LEGO Life app and go to Instructions PLUS to access zoom, rotate and ‘ghost' modes. It's building for the digital age.
From the manufacturer
Creative fun with this hair salon set
Let kids give their LEGO mini-doll figures an amazing makeover with this cool brick-built hair salon toy.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My daughter enjoyed building it though. The only downfall with Lego is once it's build and played with the only thing left to do is break it back apart or leave it to gather dust.
It's not that big and there is very small fidly parts but my 7 year old put it all together fine.