|Educational Objective(s)||Engineering Skills|
|Number of Pieces||646|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||10 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||42107|
|Product Dimensions||0.38 x 0.07 x 0.26 cm; 880 Grams|
LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R 42107 Building Kit
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$10.99 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle Also includes a 2-speed gear-box a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- Looking for the best gifts for motorbike fans? This is a great choice It’s also a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Style, sophistication, performance. With breathtaking looks, this LEGO Technic 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R captures the spirit and design of the original. It’s the first model motorcycle in LEGO Technic history to include a gearbox for exploring different speeds and techniques. Other amazing features include steering, front and rear suspension for realistic movement, plus front and rear disc brakes. Amazing details capture the spirit of Ducati Ducati fans will appreciate the attention-to-detail in this amazing motorcycle replica. A kickstand, exhaust pipe, windshield and dashboard add the little details that make this model toy so true to the full-size version. And of course, the classic red color scheme is sure to quicken the pulse of any Ducati fan. Build and learn with LEGO Technic model toys As part of the LEGO Technic universe, this motorcycle model kit provides an immersive and rewarding building experience. With realistic features, it introduces builders to the world of engineering, as they discover how gear mechanisms work.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I realise the intention is not for toddlers to play with it and he always plays with it supervised, but this one has many more pieces that can easily come loose compared with other technic builds.
It came together over 2 evenings, so its relatively fast to build. Looks great except the windshield is very flimsy and it could have been much better with moulded part.
Top reviews from other countries
weakest part is the screen, which is made up of two ninjago swords and a stiffer than normal bit of plastic - it looks cheap and was fiddly to construct. Think they could have done better.
The stand is also a bit of an odd design, not being overly stable - bit of customisation sorts that out quickly though. This also isn’t really a play thing at the end, unlike some earlier Technic bits - just like the real thing again it’s a bit highly strung with wobbly forks and other bits that don’t lend itself to racing around.
That said, overall this is a good quality, enjoyable build and the final model does looks very impressive on the shelf - it’s pretty big too.
- Der Zusammenbau hat Spass gemacht (2-3 gemütliche Stunden); für mich eines der besseren Sets im 2020
- Das Modell ist kompakt gebaut
- Vorne und hinten gefedert
- Die Reifen sind unterschiedlich breit.
- Die Verschalung besteht aus vielen Verschalungselementen (in fünf verschiedenen Grössen)
- Es ist definitiv ein Renn-Motorrad und noch ein cooles dazu.
- Sticker (Bei einem Lizenzmodell wäre es schön, wenn für den Aufpreis zumindest die Marke irgendwo auf einem Teil aufgedruckt wäre, ansonsten erinnert nur der lizenzierte Klebebogen daran.)
- Frontscheibe aus billigem biegbaren Plastik.
- Farbproblem: Das Teil 22961 ist sichtbar dunkler ("Weinrot") und nicht rot wie die anderen roten Teile. Von aussen lassen sich zwei solche Teile am Stand und zwei bei der Verschalung hinter dem "Sitz" sehen. Für Lego als "Premiummarke" und ein lizenziertes Displayprodukt ein No-go. Persönlich wären mir konstante Farben und keine Lizenz lieber. Die Teile 22961 sind "klein".
- leider kein B-Modell
Trotz allem und insgesamt würde ich das Set empfehlen (für ca. EUR 50), weil Aufbau und Aussehen mir gefallen und viele anderweitig brauchbare Teile (Verschalungen) verbaut sind.
Wen die Contras mehr stören, kann ruhig 1-2 Sterne abziehen.
I had no help at all and I did it independently.
Throughout my experience, I used a large booklet of graphical instructions and I had to use my time of looking at it.
This enabled to help me.
The difficulty of it was not easy and I understand it was a big challenge that I had to do.
The total number of parts for this item I fixed on it were 646.
I appreciate how this model is different due to it has many characteristics and I had to apply a total of 19 printed stickers to my motorbike.
They comprise of a 2-speed gearbox, it has front and rear suspension for realistic movements, the attention to detail is incredible, the gearbox activates the V4-cylinder engine which feels the smooth ride of different driving techniques with the 2-speed action, a kickstand, an exhaust pipe, a windshield and a dashboard add the little details that brings out this superbike model toy to the full-size version and the classic red colour scheme brings the motorcycle to life with brilliant Italian originality.
On this original motorbike, I can specify that the carbon carburettor is 998 to the gallons of petrol, it has 15,250 revs per minute, it has a maximum speed of 221 horsepower and the weight on it is 172 kilograms.
The sizes of this LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R Motorbike are 12 inches (32cm) long, 6 inches (16cm) high and 3 inches (8cm) wide.
As part of the LEGO Technic universe, I imagine it introduces builders to the world of engineering, as they discover how gear mechanisms work.
If you are aged 10 and you don't know how to complete it this model it there is a safety of warning as it contains small parts and adult supervision is recommended.
Lastly, for those of yourselves who are older than aged 10, this collectible superbike can be used as a display model.
See attached photographs.