Manual Coffee Grinder with Ceramic Burrs, LHS Hand Coffee Mill with Two Containers Adjustable Coarseness Refillable Lids …
|Price:||+ $11.29 Delivery|
- Keep Fresh Coffee Flavor: LHS manual coffee grinder provides professional coffee beans grinding experience. Ceramic burr doesn’t produce excessive friction heat, will not damage the flavor of coffee beans. If you turn the hand crank clockwise, you can feel the beans being broken and ground, release the rounded and intense flavor of the coffee beans. Enjoy the wonderful grinding experience by hand only!
- 4 Adjustable Levels: The knob in the middle of the coffee grinder has 4 grinding levels from fine to coarse, make the adjustment of the powder crudeness or fineness so easy. You can enjoy your coffee time at home the same as at store. By slowly turning the handle to crush the beans, the flavor of the beans become stronger and mellow.
- Durable and Portable: LHS professional coffee grinders are made of high quality materials. The ceramic burr and the stainless steel hand crank are durable and sturdy. And the portable design allows you to take them home, office or anywhere else. Please avoid grinding without coffee beans inside otherwise it will damage the ceramic and the grinder.
- Easy to Fill:User-friendly designed lids make you fill the coffee beans into the grinder with minimal effort.And It is easy to take it apart and assemble again. It is also easy to clean, just rinsing with water
- Why choose us: We have more than 10 years of experience in the production of coffee utensils. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to make coffee grinding a convenient, healthy, and stylish affair!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: stainless steel, ABS and ceramic
Dimension: 3.07 x3.07x8.33 inches
Release fresh coffee flavor, make coffee beans grinding a pleasant job
Professional ceramic burrs, grinding more smoothly
Easy to fill, unique user-friendly design
1.Add coffee beans
2.Rotate the handle
3.Remove the coffee powder
4.Make a cup of coffee
Occasion : Perfect for office, home, festival party, afternoon tea table, best gift for your father and your friends
Please do not grinding it without coffee beans inside
|5 star 60% (60%)||60%|
|4 star 22% (22%)||22%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
some people complain about it takes too long to hand grind coffee beans but I like to do it while waiting for the water to heat up and by the time finished grinding enough for one cup of beans :) and it smells so good! and this grinder works really well very finely.
Plus it’s easy to clean!
It DOES take time to grind. It took me about 4-5 minutes of grinding to get several table spoons of coffee, certainly enough for a pitcher. If you only need one or so for a single cup itll be quite quick.
Easy to clean, reliable, did not get stuck.
Overall you cant do much better for the price.
1. Increase the size oh the larger jar
2. Graduated marker on the jar.
would be a good thing.
3. A contrasting color for the top.
Coffee are the same color. They.
blend in making them hard to.
This is my third grinder. I tried a cheap electric one that I hated. Then I tried the long silver tube one which was cumbersome to twist the adjustment dial. There’s no easy way to measure the grind and keep it consistent from time to time.
I love this one! It’s cheap and very useful. You have to baby it to make it last because it is a plastic housing. Burrs are ceramic though. It’s got 4 easy settings. Smallest I use for my Moka Pot, the third largest for my aeropress and largest for my French Press. Consistent and delicious every time!
Make sure you rinse it every time right away.l or else it will get gunked up.
We’ll see about the longevity of it but I think if it’s taken care of, it should last awhile!