- Size 100cm for 2-3 Years: 22" waist circumference, 22" chest circumference, 15" sleeve, and 26" from shoulder to the bottom of skirt.
- Size 110cm for 3-4 Years: 23" waist circumference, 23" chest circumference, 17" sleeve, and 28" from shoulder to the bottom of skirt.
- Size 120cm for 4-5 Years: 24" waist circumference, 24" chest circumference, 17" sleeve, and 30" from shoulder to the bottom of skirt.
- Size 130cm for 5-6 Years: 26" waist circumference, 26" chest circumference, 18" sleeve, and 32" from shoulder to the bottom of skirt.
- Size 140cm for 6-7 Years: 27" waist circumference, 27" chest circumference, 18" sleeve, and 34" from shoulder to the bottom of skirt.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Edit: My daughter has been playing with this dress for almost a year. The top tulle layer of the skirt pulled away from the seams on the waist in the first couple of months. I've tried to repair it, but fixing fragile fabric like this is tricky - it just tears out again. Also, The the tulle started to do this weird thing where it curled it on itself - it looks bad and I don't know how to fix it. I'm not removing any stars because my daughter continues to wear it and love it, but the dress looks bad enough now that we won't be able to take it on a Disney cruise where she was hoping to wear it. Had to buy another better quality dress.
For the price, you can't complain for what you get. It's a cute costume with zipper in back which makes it easy to slide on. My two year old daughter loves it. The size runs a bit smaller than expected. I ordered a 4-5 and it fits my daughter like a sz 3-4. I'd say it runs about a sz smaller than expected.
The fabric is not as sturdy as I would have liked, but it's for playing dress up in so I'm not complaining, especially for the price. She wore the dress for three days non-stop while watching the movie, swapping for the Elsa dress when the scene changed. She clearly loves it.