|Package Dimensions||11.18 x 8.13 x 2.54 cm; 91 Grams|
|Size||50 PACK- 1/4 Clips with Screws|
|Item Weight||91 g|
LOKMAN 50 Pack 1/4 Inch Rope Light P-Style Mounting Clips with Compatible Stainless Steel Pan Head Phillips Screws
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- HIGH QUANLITY MOUNTING KIT - High quality nylon rope light mounting clips. Strong, durable, acid-resistance, high tensile strength and aging resistance. Quality 304 stainless steel pan head Phillips screws allows you to mount in the wet weather and without rust.
- STYLISH DESIGN & EASY APPLICATION - The P-Style design wire clips are flexible, simple and innovative. Perfect design you just need to loop the clip over the rope light and screw it into the deck/wood/wall. Much better and easier for installation than the other old styles straps. Satisfaction ensured.
- WIDELY USE - Perfect application for holding rope lights, cables, wires and electrical cord sorting indoor and outdoor. Such as home and kitchens, deck, stairs, patio, fence, big event and parties LED rope light hanging and Christmas trees light string etc.
- SIZE - 1/4 inch (8mm) P style mounting Clips are applied for 1/4 inch or under 1/4 inch of lights/wires. Screws is M4X14. Perfect and convenience set for your installation.
- PACKAGES: Package included 50 pack 1/4 inch(8mm) rope light P-Style cable clips and 50 Pcs compatible stainless steel pan head phillips screws.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LOKMAN high quality 50 pieces 1/4 inch P-Style rope light mounting clips (8mm) with 50 pieces compatible stainless steel pan head phillips screws kit.
These outdoor wire cable mounting clips are highly recommended for securing rope light every foot for straight linear applications.
Unlike the old styles wire strap, These p-style mounting clips are flexible and sturdy. You just need to loop the clip over the rope light and screw it into the deck/wood/wall, and screws it. Easy and quick install with zero stress.
LOKMAN rope light mounting clips are widely use in indoor and outdoor rope lights securing. Such as outdoor lights setting for patio, fence, trees walkaway fence etc. And indoor LED rope lights, string lights, wire cables and electrical power cords hanging for deck, stairs, cupboard etc.
Color: White clips
Clips size: 1/4 inch clips (8mm in clips diameter). Suitable for securing 1/4 inch rope lights or under 1/4 inch rope lights
Screws size: M4X14. Pan head diameter: 7mm.
Screws length: app. 13mm(not included pan head).
50 pack 1/4 inch rope light P-Style mounting clips.
50 pcs pan head phillips stainless steel screws.
More sizes of the P-Style mounting clips products, please visit our LOKMAN's shop and search. Enjoy your shopping. Thank you.
Small parts. Not for children under 6 yrs.
We, LOKMAN, promise 30 DAYS Money Back Guarantee and 6 MONTHS Product Warranty (caused by non-artificial breakdown) for every purchase from LOKMAN. If you have any questions or problems of our the product or our service, please do not hesitate to contact us via email first. We will respond you within 24 hours. We will do our best to solve any problem for you.Thank you.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. The plastic that they used is ultra thin. They are not going to last very long at all.
The screws they provided were wrong on many levels. So you have:
2. They provided a counter sunk screw head profile rather than a pan top. These makes the screw head likely to pull through the hole than hold the plastic P-Style clip
3. They provided screws that were simply too small. The hole on the clip is just marginally smaller than the size of the screw head. This makes problem #2 even worse as the whole P-Style clip just pulls out with the weight of the rope light.
So you’re left with a choice. Do you just go out any buy a 100 pack of new screws and throw out the ones you paid for with this order, or simply return them and buy a better brand.