- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Sexy Balm 102 Gossip
- Introducing Infallible Sexy Balm: Non-stop sexy lips, even in the wildest situations.
- Whether it's in your gym bag, your clutch bag or your car glove box, Infallible Sexy Balm is packed with a ton of moisture for up to 12 hours
- keep your lips feeling soft and smooth all day
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing Infallible Sexy Balm: Non-stop sexy lips, even in the wildest situations. Whether it's in your gym bag, your clutch bag or your car glove box, Infallible Sexy Balm is packed with a ton of moisture for up to 12 hours to keep your lips feeling soft and smooth all day.
OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOSTEARYL MALATE POLYBUTENE PETROLATUM BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 POLYETHYLENE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER SILICA SILYLATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE ALUMINA BENZYL ALCOHOL SILICA SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE TIN OXIDE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ANISE ALCOHOL BHT CITRIC ACID PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Ich liebe diese Farbe, sieht nicht so aufdringlich und extrem wie Lippenstift aus, aber trz schön für den Alltag. Haltbarkeit könnte besser sein aber aus meiner Sicht für einen balm in Ordnung. 102 ist ein nude Ton mit einem Hauch rosa, sieht auf „behandelten“ Lippen toll aus :)
This is a lipstick that is actually the same colour when applied as it looks on the stick, but with less density!
• The Lipstick is tamper-proof sealed with a bar coded label, which when peeled back has the Ingredients List printed on it. However, it is in miniscule pale pink print, which renders it impossible to read!
• The casing to the Lipstick is basic with no frills but is perfectly fine, modern and quite smart.
• Pull off the cap and the normal twist and swivel up action, located at the base of the lipstick, is sure, smooth and steady. When fully retracted back again, the actual lipstick sits up proud, so care needs to be taken when re-capping so as not to damage it. The lipstick has a pointed top and looks like a crayon.
• The lipstick cap snaps on and clicks into place, and feels fairly tight and so should not to come apart in your bag.
• Underneath the base of the lipstick case is a sticker giving the lipstick type, shade name and number.
• The colour of the lipstick ("Sheer Gossip" No 102) is a pink with a hint of coral. The colour is sheer and has a nice gleam to it.
• It is easy to apply from the stick, or can be applied with a lip brush.
• Once on, it felt smooth and reasonably moisturising, with no cloying or sticky feeling.
• There is very little fragrance or taste to this lipstick and what there is, is slightly fruity.
• I .applied it in the normal way. The lipstick did not 'bleed' or come off on my teeth (natural or otherwise!!).
• Unfortunately this lipstick does not last. It easily 'disappears' and does not leave any lasting stain colour on the lips, which is disappointing as it is a nice, easy to wear shade.
To sum up:-
• This is an inexpensive lipstick from a well known and trusted brand. I had no allergic reaction to the product, and I really do like this colour. It makes a nice change from the purely pink toned lipsticks.
• The lack of staying power is disappointing, but this delicate colour could be just the thing as a starter lip colour for a young girl using make-up for the first time.
• At a current price of £4.99 it is not expensive. At this price it is ideal for a Mum to buy for her daughter when teaching her about make-up.
• I have given the product 3 Stars taking into account that it is inexpensive. However, I have deducted 2 stars because the lip colour was not long lasting and I prefer a lipstick to stain the lips more, as I am not in the habit of repeated touching up during the day.
Application doesn’t require a lot of pressure as the lipstick itself is smooth but not overly soft. I found that one run of the lipstick with the usual lip rubbing is enough to cover my lips completely.
The lipstick has, initially, a nice soft shine to it – this starts to fade after an hour or 2 and you will need to reapply it through the day/evening/night.
It does come off on the cup or glass when you are having a drink, and if you kiss someone within an hour or so of the application you will leave a lip print behind.
There is no taste to the lipstick so it will not flavour/taste anything you are drinking or eating.
102 is a subtle shade – a pale colour which enhances without being a stand-out colour. It is the sort of colour that my father would have grudgingly approved of – he was of the opinion that make-up was for women of dubious character!
This is a very nice quality lipstick (as I would expect from a company like L’oreal).
I like the sheerness and naturalness of the colour which makes it very suitable for the day and as a subtle evening colour if you just want hydration rather than standout vibrancy. The close fitting lid means it is unlikely to end up coating the inside of a bag if taken out and about.
However, I did find that it highlighted cracks or dry skin in the lips, and that it didn't last very long. It was easily transferred onto cups and glasses etc and needed a lot of reapplying.
The Gossip colour is an orangey-peach colour, very sweet and probably best suited to those with quite fair skin.
Der Lippentift duftet sehr intensiv fruchtig. Mir persönlich ist der Duft zu stark. Das Auftragen funktionierte wider Erwarten und trotz der ungewöhnlichen Form sehr gut, ich finde sogar besser als mit der herkömmlichen Form.
Die Deckkraft ist gut, der Lippenstift verleiht den Lippen dezent Farbe und vor allem Glanz. Das gefällt mir gut und ich wirke nicht direkt „angemalt“. Im ersten Moment fühlen sich die Lippen gepflegt an, allerdings hält das nicht lange vor. Die versprochenen 12 Stunden Feuchtigkeit kann ich definitiv nicht bestätigen
Der Inhalt ist mit 3 Gramm eher dürftig und geringer als bei anderen Lippenstiften.
Fazit: Der Duft ist mir zu intensiv, die Pflegewirkung hat mich auch nicht überzeugt.