- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Multi-Masking Play Kit 30ml
- L'Oreal Paris Pure-Clay face mask trial size set comes with three different masks to try yourself or give as a gift! Use to multi-mask or to address specific skin concerns and transform your skin in just 10 minutes
- The Pure-Clay Detox and Brighten Face Mask with Charcoal leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced, addressing your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion
- The Pure-Clay Exfoliate and Refine Face Mask with Red Algae is formulated to provide a luxurious skincare experience while potent pure clays, red algae, and volcanic rock to exfoliate dead skin on face and smooth surface imperfections
- The Pure-Clay Purify and Mattify Face Mask with Eucalyptus provides a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience, while powerful pure clays penetrate deep to remove impurities and unclog pores
- For best skincare results use Pure Clay face mask 3 times per week leaving on for 10 to 15 minutes per use
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
L'Oreal Paris Skin Experts created a range of clay masks to transform your skin in just 10 minutes. Detox and Brighten with our Charcoal Mask for dull, tired skin. Exfoliate and refine with our Red Algae Mask for rough skin and clogged pores. Purify and mattify to absorb oily, shiny skin with our Eucalyptus Mask. Multiple skin concerns? Discover multi-masking with this tailor-made mask regimen. Different areas of your face, such as forehead, T-Zone and cheeks have different skin needs. The L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay masks allow you to create a tailored custom mask treatment. Apply two or more masks to different zones of your face to address different skin needs. Multi-mask your way to beautiful looking skin day after day.
From the manufacturer
5 Super masks each enriched with three pure clays & a unique ingredient
Blue algae: Known for it's anti-blemish properties targets deep into the pores to unclog blackheads and clear imperfections.
Charcoal: Combines with the natural clays to draw out impurities and cleanse deep into the skin, leaving the skin detoxified and clarified.
Eucalyptus: Works with the natural clays to purify and mattify the skin, whilst providing a cooling sensation.
Red algae: Enhances the natural clays by brightening the skin tone after application and exfoliating the skins surface.
Yuzu lemon: Known for it's brightening properties combines with the natural clays to even skin tone and provide radiance.
Pure clay your way...discover your multi-masking wardrobe
Different areas of your face have different skincare needs. The L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Masks allow you to create a tailored regime with your own multi-masking solution.
Apply 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 clay masks at a time to different areas of your face to meet your skin’s various needs.
Oily T-zone? Apply the green Purity Mask.
Clogged pores? Apply the black Detox Mask.
Dull cheeks? Apply the red Glow Mask.
Spotty nose? Apply the blue Blemish Rescue Mask.
Uneven tone? Apply the yellow Bright Mask.
Multi-mask your way to more beautiful skin day after day. Discover your purest, cleanest, brightest skin.
|DETOX MASK||BLEMISH RESCUE MASK||PURITY MASK||GLOW MASK||BRIGHT MASK|
|Key ingredient||3 PURE CLAYS + Charcoal||3 PURE CLAYS + Blue Algae||3 PURE CLAYS + Eucalyptus||3 PURE CLAYS + Red Algae||3 PURE CLAYS + Yuzu Lemon|
|Skin type||Congested, normal skin||Blemish prone skin||Oily, shiny skin||Dull, uneven skin||Ethnic skin|
|Key benefit||Cleanses & clarifies||Clears & unclogs||Deeply purifies & mattifies||Brightens & exfoliates||Evens tone & illuminates|
|Directions for use||Apply a thin layer all over the face. Leave for 5-10 minutes as you feel the clay hardening and working. Remove with a wet towel or warm water.||Apply a thin layer all over the face, 2 times a week. Avoid the eyes and lips. Leave to dry for 5-10 minutes, then remove with a wet towel or luke warm water.||Apply a thin layer all over the face. Leave for 5-10 minutes and enjoy the cooling sensation. Remove with a wet towel or warm water.||Apply a thin layer all over the face and leave for 5-10 minutes. Remove with a wet towel or warm water, and feel the gentle exfoliation as you do.||Apply a thin layer all over the face, 2-3 times a week. Avoid the eyes and lips. Leave to dry for 5-10 minutes, then remove with a wet towel or luke warm water.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The tiny tubs have a foil peel top, so they can’t be resealed to keep the rest of the masks covered, so they end up going hard if you don’t use all at once.
I’m not sure if they actually “do” anything for your face, I have used the black and brown one, they make your face feel tight when wearing and your face feels smooth for a few hours after you remove it.
I don’t see any difference on blackheads.
Each colour helps with different skin needs so it can help your skin more specifically.
I have combination (oily/sensitive) skin and found these are the best products that help and don't aggravate my skin.
I've bought this little sample boys to go in a beauty box for a christmas present!
I will be buying the larger sizes as its the best mask I've bought in a while, I do prefer clay masks to sheet masks I think the penetrate the skin better.
1. CHARCOAL - I did not like the smell. Overall, the mask was ok, I did not notice the difference after, only that my face was a bit irritated.
2. EUCALYPTUS - The smell was nice, but when I put it on my face, it started to sting. After I washed the face, my skin was a bit oily.
3. RED ALGAE - The mask smells amazing, it is my favourite by far. It exfoliates the skin and leaves smooth face. I will buy this one again.
All in all grate product for me