- LACOSTE: A love for the game, a passion for innovation and a certain French elegance; Since 1933, the story of Lacoste has mirrored that of its founder, Ren Lacoste, the French tennis legend who revolutionized the everyday wardrobe
- CLASSIC STYLE: Shower slide design with lightly padded rubber upper for a practical, water repellent finish; Features an enlarged Signature crocodile logo at top center
- COMFORT: Easy slip on design to wear on and off the court
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
From the manufacturer
Wear the polo on the outside. Share Lacoste values on the inside#crocodileinside
Lacoste clothes set your spirit - and your movements - free: cool and creative, they assert effortless elegance. Fabrics are packable, essentials are chic and bright prints are ready to play. And tennis inspiration is redefined not just for this summer, but for those to come too. #Lacoste
Lacoste was born with a simple action. In 1933, tennis champion Rene Lacoste cut the sleeves off his shirt to gain ease of movement on the court. The polo came into being, the crocodile too. Behind the simplicity of the gesture is innovation. Ever since, Lacoste reinvents itself with easy collection. Between technical performance, minimal style and french elegance: silhouettes in perfect balance.
- Package Dimensions : 37.39 x 24.61 x 8.61 cm; 204.12 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Lacoste
- ASIN : B07L2SBX3T
- Item Model Number : 38CMA0103
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 102,335 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #436 in Men's Sandals
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 4 December 2018
Reviewed in Mexico on 25 April 2019