- Classic Fit
- Ribbed Collar And Armbands
- Mother-Of-Pearls Buttons
- Cotton Petit Piqué
- 100.0% Cotton
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 8 cm; 220 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Lacoste
- ASIN : B076QDS8B9
- Item Model Number : L1212
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #2 in Men's Polo Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The shirt ordered was XL. The packaging stated XL on the plastic sleeve, after opening the tag read L
2. The quality of the so called '100cottton' (It is supposed to be 100% cotton) was extremely thin and looks (see image) as though the inside is lined with a cheap polyester
3. The Lacoste logo (see image) was poorly sewn onto the shirt with a piece of what looks like fishing wire sticking out.
4. The garment was faded and almost looks like it has dirt or signs of wear and tear on it.
I would be very surprised if this was a genuine article. If it is then I think Lacoste have certainly let their standards slip over the years. In comparison I purchased a Ben Sherman polo and both shirts arrived at the same time. The level of quality from the Sherman shirt is far superior to this poor quality Lacoste shirt.
I would definitely not buy from this seller again and will be reporting them to Amazon to check the authenticity of this product.
The quality of the shirt feels extremely cheap and the finish is dreadful, with lots of loose stitching and a questionable crocodile!
Do yourself a favour and don’t purchase this!
Top reviews from other countries
Still a legendary classic lacoste polo!
Bin 1,73m und 85kg (muskulös) und mir passt Größe S!!