- Classic Fit
- Ribbed Collar And Armbands
- Mother-Of-Pearls Buttons
- Cotton Petit Piqué
- 100.0% Cotton
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Wear the polo on the outside. Share Lacoste values on the inside#crocodileinside
Lacoste clothes set your spirit - and your movements - free: cool and creative, they assert effortless elegance. Fabrics are packable, essentials are chic and bright prints are ready to play. And tennis inspiration is redefined not just for this summer, but for those to come too. #Lacoste
Lacoste was born with a simple action. In 1933, tennis champion Rene Lacoste cut the sleeves off his shirt to gain ease of movement on the court. The polo came into being, the crocodile too. Behind the simplicity of the gesture is innovation. Ever since, Lacoste reinvents itself with easy collection. Between technical performance, minimal style and French elegance: silhouettes in perfect balance.
L1212 Classic Fit Polo
- Classic Fit: Our roomiest fit silhouette that never goes out of style
- The original Lacoste polo shirt invented by René Lacoste. A favorite for its versatile look uniting comfort and sport-inspired elegance
- 100% Cotton Pique
- Mother-of-pearl 2-button placket
- Embroidered signature Lacoste green crocodile at left chest
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 8 cm; 220 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Lacoste
- ASIN : B076QDS8B9
- Item Model Number : L1212
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 98 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #3 in Men's Polo Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The shirt ordered was XL. The packaging stated XL on the plastic sleeve, after opening the tag read L
2. The quality of the so called '100cottton' (It is supposed to be 100% cotton) was extremely thin and looks (see image) as though the inside is lined with a cheap polyester
3. The Lacoste logo (see image) was poorly sewn onto the shirt with a piece of what looks like fishing wire sticking out.
4. The garment was faded and almost looks like it has dirt or signs of wear and tear on it.
I would be very surprised if this was a genuine article. If it is then I think Lacoste have certainly let their standards slip over the years. In comparison I purchased a Ben Sherman polo and both shirts arrived at the same time. The level of quality from the Sherman shirt is far superior to this poor quality Lacoste shirt.
I would definitely not buy from this seller again and will be reporting them to Amazon to check the authenticity of this product.
The quality of the shirt feels extremely cheap and the finish is dreadful, with lots of loose stitching and a questionable crocodile!
Do yourself a favour and don’t purchase this!
I contacted the seller over a week ago to gain their thoughts on this feedback without any response.
Really good quality Lacoste shirt, the fabric is nice to touch, the logo embroidery and stitching all around is good quality. I think all the fakes must have been from the non-Amazon sellers.
The Sizing can be found on the Lacoste website. For reference I'm a 108cm chest and got the M, which is a comfy fit, not too baggy, not too tight.
Top reviews from other countries
Still a legendary classic lacoste polo!
Bin 1,73m und 85kg (muskulös) und mir passt Größe S!!