CoCogo Funny Swing Bird Toy Flexible Ladder, Colorful Wooden Rainbow Bridge Parrot's cage Shelf 31.5 Inch L and 4 Inch W
- √This ladder is made from 100% natural wood. It is totally handmade with bright bird like colors that are visually appealing to the pets and their owners. When meeting the water, the product has a noticeable fade to ensure that no artificial gel and colors has been used. It is therefore safe for the pets and will not harm them. The wood used to construct this product is natural, therefore you might notice some cracks on the product.
- √Length: about 80 cm which includes the metal clasps, ladder width is 10cm, the thickness is 1.5 cm, bar spacer is 5cm, and the rung quantity is 12. This measurements are perfect for different pets and can fit in large cages that would other wise need custom made products for the perfect fitting. The bright bird like colors are a good way to add color to the pets cages as they are visually appealing to all the pets named, most especially parrots.
- √The product is meant for encouraging pet exercises by developing balance and coordination. It is made with a funny design that will keep the pet and their owners entertained while developing their skills. There is also a crawling toy bridge in the package ad a wooden swing perfect for parrots, hamsters, mouse and rats.
- √Package comes with a total of four metal clasps included and and pet toy ladder. The product is the right size and can be hanged across a large pet cage. It is perfectly built for free movement of the pets while assuring safety and durability. The ladder is large enough if hanged in a spacious cage and the pets can freely swing from it and enjoy.
- √Click and add to cart, this is the best gift for your baby!! This ladder is made from 100% natural wood, so if you owns a parrot or bigger bird, like amazon, African Grey, they may broke it with their strong beak. We know that the bigger the wood, the more sturdy it will be, but ours ladder based on its function, can't use larger material, so we hope for your understand.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CocoGo bird toy for parrot, swings, ladder for pet training product features a ladder with a length of 80cm and width 10cm. The product is nicely designed with an amusing wooden swing for mouse, rat and parrots and a crawling toy bridge. It is meant to encourage exercise for pets and enhance coordination and balance. The material used to construct this product are safe for the pets with a quick link fastener that can be easily attached to the cage. The product is perfect for large birds and other pets for example macaws, hamsters, parrots, and rats. The package comes with a simple to fix ladder that is easily place in a cage for the pet to use. The product is handmade to precision to fit any large cage, and the materials used are strong and delivers the needed comfort for pet training.
*Birds like bright colours. The product is made of the natural wood, totally handmade. It will fade *when meeting the water because no harmful color fixing gel included.
*Suitable for hamster, rat, parrot, and other birds
*Colorful and beautiful, your pet will surely enjoy it
*Note: Natural wood is not perfect, cracks or tree eyes are unavoidable.
*Material: food grade dying material and natural wood
*Length: about 80 cm (including metal clasp)
*Ladder width: 10 cm
*Thickness: 1.5 cm
*Bar spacer: 5 cm
*Rung quantity: 12
Note: 4 metal clasps included. No harmful color gel added, it will fade while immersing into water.
1 x Bird Pet Toy Ladder
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
We now own *4* of these ladders, so it's clear we're very pleased with them. We have one inside the cage, one hanging from by the door down to the floor, and two on various levels of a large PVC bird tree next to our parakeet's cage.
---------- Original review ----------
I hung this ladder in his cage, draped from low on one side to very high on the opposite side, fairly near his food dishes, and it quickly became one of his favorite spots to hang out. He could run up and down the different rungs easily.
When we started trying to get him used to being out of the cage, it occurred to us that having a spare ladder would allow him to get himself home easily (his wings were clipped by his former owner). We left the original one where it was, and bought a second one for outside the cage. It worked *beautifully*; he figured it out immediately. The ladder just touches the ground, and he can easily clamber up it and get himself into the cage. He has to use his beak as a third appendage to get the last distance sideways into the door itself. we've played around with using a rope perch to help out but that needs to be attached inside the cage to really be helpful, and most of the time we don't bother.
This means we are a LOT more comfortable leaving his door open (when we're home!!) so if he wants, he can hop out and explore, without being stuck outside the cage. We've actually caught him "going walkabout" on his own a few times; I think it's a good way for him to feel free to explore but still have a way to bolt home to safety when he wants.
I'm giving the seller 4 stars anyhow, because they tried to make things right. They sent me an email, explaining that the wood they'd wanted to use was delayed, so they'd had to make do with softer, more edible wood (looks like white pine). They kindly offered to replace the toys if I'd just return the remains.
I didn't follow up, because I couldn't justify the bother of packing up and shipping four bare cables. But that decision's on me. At least they tried to make things right.
I will update if anything goodness forbid goes wrong, but so far, so great!
As fun as this looks I just have to return it. I’m not taking chances with my birds life. .
Look at the color coming off onto a paper towel and my fingers!!!
only thing I dont know how to clean it when its in the cage, i will probably have to remove it to clean. worth its money!