Lakanto Maple Flavoured Syrup with Monkfruit Sweetener, 375 ml, Maple
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Lakanto® Monkfruit Sweetened Maple Flavoured Syrup: Water, Glycerine, Lakanto® Monkfruit Sweetener (Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract (1%)), Natural Flavour, Salt, Vegetable Gum (Cellulose Gum), Natural Colour (150a), Food Acid (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate) See more|
|Item weight||448 Grams|
|Item volume||375 Millilitres|
About this item
- 100% Naturally Sweetened Maple Flavoured Syrup replacement with only 2 net carbs and 24 calories per 30mL serve
- Enjoy it as a topping or ingredient in baking. Use cup for cup to replace other sugar syrups and malt syrups.
- 1: 1 MAPLE SYRUP REPLACEMENT | Since 1995 Lakanto blends only high purity monk fruit extract with non-GMO erythritol to match the sweetness of sugar and meet your baking and cooking needs.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY | Keto, Diabetic, Gluten free, Candida, Paleo, Plant-based, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, NON-GMO and endorsed by `I Quit Sugar'
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 8.3 x 19.8 cm; 448 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Lakanto Australia
- ASIN : B08LP1HQWB
- Country of origin : Australia
Best Sellers Rank:
835 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 22 in Sugar, Honey & Syrups
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Lakanto® Monkfruit Sweetened Maple Flavoured Syrup: Water, Glycerine, Lakanto® Monkfruit Sweetener (Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract (1%)), Natural Flavour, Salt, Vegetable Gum (Cellulose Gum), Natural Colour (150a), Food Acid (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
Replace Maple Syrup
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetened Maple syrup replacement with only 2 net carbs per serve. Diabetics and healthy eaters alike can enjoy a keto breakfast with the texture, taste, and sweetness of syrup without spiking their glycemic index. Naturally sweetened with no artificial colours or flavours. A low calorie and low glycemic alternative to other wet sugars in baking.
From the manufacturer
Lakanto is made from Monk fruit
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener is a low calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that tastes just like sugar. It is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
We control the entire supply chain through cultivation, processing and shipping. Watch our discovery video about the Lakanto difference, Monk fruit, sustainable farming and quality of our field to fork supply chain.
Lakanto WINS Product of the Year 2021 in the Natural Sweetener Category.
1000 Australians were surveyed by Nielson Research and voted our Golden and Classic Monkfruit Sweeteners are the best, the ones to watch, the winner. Why are they loving our products?
- Taste, we are the closest taste match to sugar
- We control the full supply chain AKA seed to store
- Proudly endorsed by I Quit Sugar and loved by our brand ambassador Luke Hines
- Inclusiveness; vegan, keto, gluten free, diabetic friendly, and supports reducing your sugar intake. We support so many diet and lifestyle categories
In 2012 the Australian Bureau of Statistics survey showed that on average Australians consume more than twice their recommended daily intake of sugar. Since then issues like diabetes and weight management continue to be major concerns. Consumers are actively looking for ways to reduce their added sugar, hidden in so many food items, used in recipes at home and when dining out. Lakanto aims to help consumers live Responsibly Sweet lives without compromising on taste.
The most innovative natural sweetener in Australia 2021
Don't compromise on taste
How we make monkfruit sweetener
Recipes available for diabetic, keto, gluten free, vegan and responsibly sweet lifestyles