|Manufacturer||Guangdong Willing Technology Corporation|
|Product Dimensions||350.52 x 274.32 x 76.81 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OL280S|
|Item Weight||1.5 kg|
Laminator Machine for Home Use, 9 inches Wide, with Paper Trimmer, Laminating Pouches（A6，20pcs） and Corner Rounder, Pink
Enhance your purchase
- ⚓ Laminate documents up to 9 inches wide; compatible with letter size, photo size, legal size and business card size papers
- ⚓ NO WRINKLE NO BUBBLES: Double roller design ensures a smoother lamination, which prevents bent, wrinkles or folded corners when laminating
- ⚓ NEVER JAM TECHNOLOGY: Enhanced materials & design to prevent paper jam, with ABS button you can pull out your laminating sheets if a file is not inserted straight or becomes jammed
- ⚓ FASHION SIMPLE DESIGN, fulfill everyday personal, home, office and school lamination needs; If you have an instant film cameras, or a piano at home, this laminator will be a perfect partner
- ⚓ 4-IN-1 SET: This lamination Set includes 1 laminator, 1 paper trimme,1 corner rounder, 20 pcs A6 laminating pouches, maximizing your convenience
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Whether it’s to protect files and documents at the office or preserve your crafting projects at home, a laminator is a handy tool. When items are laminated, you don’t have to worry about them getting bent, torn, wrinkled, dirty, or damaged by liquids, which means they will last much longer.
At home, your laminator can laminate:
If you enjoy crafting, you can use a laminator to:
Make homemade playing cards
Preserve your children’s artwork
Prepare memory books for your children
At the office, you can use a laminator to laminate:
Price and parts lists
Education and training materials
Restaurant and bar menus
Lamination speed: 9.84inch/min
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 October 2020
It is very easy to use! Plugin, press the hot button, wait for the green light, insert the photo with a pouch, wait for the photo to come out at the other side, and that's it! You get a solid, water-proof, hard to bend photo! A really good way to stock precious memories.