|Number of Pieces||1500|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 year and up|
|Product Dimensions||11.18 x 55.88 x 73.66 cm; 317.51 Grams|
Lavievert Jigsaw Puzzle Roll Mat Puzzle Storage Puzzle Saver, Environmental Friendly Material, Store Jigsaw Puzzles Up to 1,500 Pieces
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE CAPACITY - Measuring 46 × 26in and holding up to 1,500 pieces, Lavievert non-slip felt mat ensures every jigsaw puzzle stay put without no creases.
- FREE GIFTS - An inflatable tube is enclosed to make sure your unfinished puzzles are stored perfectly for the next time. To further protect your puzzles from shifting, two elastic bands are enclosed to fasten both ends of the roll.
- EASY CATEGORIZATION & DISTINGUISHING - The felt is in black color and makes it easy for you to distinguish between the colorful puzzles, giving you just tons of fun!
- EASY TO USE - Just spread and flatten the felt mat on a smooth and level surface, then you can start your puzzle game. If you want to pause and save the the unfinished game for the next time, place the inflated tube at either end of the mat, roll up the mat by applying even pressure, and then fasten both ends with the elastic bands.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS - felt mat × 1, inflatable tube × 1, elastic band × 2. Comes in exquisite packaging and serves an excellent gift choice for people of all ages. Please note that package contains no jigsaw puzzles.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size: 46 × 26in
Holds Up To: 1,500 pcs
Package Includes: felt mat × 1, inflatable tube × 1, elastic band × 2
Note: The package contains no jigsaw puzzles, please purchase separately.
Lavievert puzzle mat is produced by eco-friendly felt fabric, capable of holding up to 1,500 jigsaw puzzles. It offers excellent protection to your puzzles and holds them still until next time you continue with your game.
As it is universally known, the harder a riddle is, the more time and patience will be in need to crack it. Therefore, it is our hope to help you simplify the game and ensure you more fun with this product!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It’s nothing special.
Ultimately this left us with just a large black felt mat as a puzzle base. One that has attracted a lot of dust and hairs after the children spread it out on the floor at the start of their puzzling frenzy - that by the way soon abated.
The inflatable roll is an interesting idea, but it started to deflate after a few days of having put the puzzle aside, endangering our meticulous puzzle effort. And of course it is sensitive to punctures. Moreover, we found that you can only start to roll up your puzzle when its about 3/4 completed. It just doesn't work and parts will move around or disintegrated.
Also we generally sort and cluster loose pieces in certain areas, but you’ll find that disconnected loose pieces don’t roll up well. So we had to remove these first before rolling.
It comes with 2 velcro bands as well to secure the roll. But really the combined set doesn’t warrant #22 we paid for it. The cost price of the few elements in the set is a fraction of what it is sold for and it really isn’t a very practical product.
Granted, it comes in a full colour cardboard box. But the packing looked quite sloppy and creased in our case when it emerged from the envelope (!?) the seller thought convenient to use for shipping. Needless to say it wasn’t looking well enough to serve as a presentable gift to my daughter birthday.
Maybe i’m just cranky because my daughter insisted on an almost pitch black 1500 piece puzzle that we now have to finish and it just lays there while we can’t really roll it up..
Should have sent it back but then i would have to remove the parts of the partly completed puzzle.
Amazon delivery service disgusting left out in a neighbours garden but comma stated handed to recipient. Not happy with the service