- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 6.4 cm ; 122 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Item Model Number: MATTE042501
- ASIN: B01GIW9842
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 October 2017
- Customer Reviews: 1,400 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,476 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #11 in Hair Styling Gels
Layrite Natural Matte Cream, White Combo, 4.25 oz (120 g), (Pack of 1)
- Flexible, medium hold keeps your style in place all day while leaving your hair feeling soft and natural
- Lightweight formula won't weigh hair down
- Adds shape, definition and never flakes
- Clean matte finish leaves hair natural and healthy
- Soft, smooth formula distributes easily for fast application
Size: 4.25 oz.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A lightweight, water-soluble shaping cream for men. Contains Kaolin Clay and Waxes naturally-derived from Brazilian Palm Tree Leaves and Coal . Adds texture and volume to thinning hair. Provides medium, flexible hold and frizz-free definition for wavy and naturally curly hair. Infused with a vanilla scent to make hair smell fresh all day. Gives a matte, natural structured finish. Creates a range of styles from easy and laid-back to more defined.
From the manufacturer
Works best for
- Fine to medium thick hair
- Naural, casual groomed looks
- Frizz - free definition for wavy and naturally curly hair.
Layrite Natural Matte Cream
Holds hair without feeling like it's there
A lightweight, water - based shaping cream that adds texture to flexible, all day hold for a range of styles for easy and laid back to more defined.
Apply in wet hair for a softer, easy - going look.
Apply in dry hair for more control and firmer finish.
Work fingers through hair for a more casual look, use a comb for a neater, more defined look.
How to use:
Remember: The Dryer The Hair, The Higher The Hold!
1. Apply a small amount to palms.
2. Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair and style as desired. The drier the hair the higher the hold.
3. Restyle by running your comb or hands through hair, no water required.
4. Rinses out easily with water alone
|Original Pomade||Superhold Pomade||Supershine Cream||Natural Matte Cream||Cement Clay|
|Benefit||Holds like wax, washes out like gel||Extra control for the hard to control||High shine for a polished look||Holds hair without feeling like it's there||Never lets hair go out of style|
|Level of Shine||Medium Shine||Low-Medium Shine||High Shine||Matte Finish||Matte Finish|
|Level of Hold||Medium Hold||High Hold||Low-Medium Hold||Low-Medium Hold||High-Extreme Hold|
|Hair Texture||Fine to Medium Thickness||Medium to Curly/Coarse/Thick||Fine to Medium Thickness||Fine to Medium Thickness||Fine to Medium Thickness|
|Scent||Mild Cream Soda||Mild Cream Soda||Mild Cream Soda||Mild Cream Soda||Mild Cream Soda|
Layrite Men's Grooming Products
Layrite was founded in 1999 by the talented and charismatic, Donnie Hawley. Having his technique hindered by petroleum-based products, Donnie labored to find a solution.
The end result was a water soluble pomade formulated to 'Hold like wax and wash out like gel.' After one of Donnie's patrons commented that his pomade was the only product that made his hair lay right, a brand was born.
An American Original since 1999
For Barbers By Barbers
We are the barber's choice. A line of men's grooming products created for those in the know. Because Layrite was created by a barber, not a scientist.
Donnie Hawley has spent his entire career developing some of the best Men's Grooming Products available in the market today.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 79% (79%)||79%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Step 1: make sure you have damp hair. This is a must!
Step 2: comb your hair all back with a fine toothed comb to expose an even amount of hair strands
Step 3: take a fingers worth it Layrite and rub it into your hands
Step 4: evenly apply the cream through your hair so that there is good coverage across the entire head.
Step 5: re do step 3 and 4 one or two times depending on how thick your hair is
Comb into style and find your parting or just sweep back with a proper pomade comb if you want a swept back look.
Let it dry... Takes about an hour to dry usually.
Re-wet during the day if anything comes out if place to re style.
This product lasts me about a month.
1) It holds well, really well. I have thin blonde hair which left to its devices will turn to a bowl mop with no care. This product helps me to style (easily) and ensuring better hold by using more WITHOUT turning into a greasy or uncontrollable mess. That is the difference here...if you need more hold just use more product and your hair will not suffer.
2) Other products I have used - Dax purple (good) blue (ok) Black and white pomade (ok but weak) B&W wax (too greasy) Fudge matte hed gas (instant results but fades after hours). I can confirm this Layrite is far better than these other products (and more).
3) I use a small dose of strong hairspray to keep hold & from 7am-7pm the hold remains. It is remarkable.
4) Smell is pleasant - on the sweeter side without going too far.
The best hair product I’ve used as a guy.