|Product Dimensions||11.43 x 2.54 x 20.32 cm; 25 Grams|
|Item Model Number||LT24/B|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||25 g|
LEATHERMAN - Bit Driver Extender Add-on Accessory for Multitools, Black
Enhance your purchase
- EXTEND YOUR CAPABILITIES: With the bit extender and your Leatherman, you can get into those hard-to-reach spaces and get the job done.
- FITS YOUR TOOLS: The bit extender can be used with any Leatherman with an exchangeable bit. It fits both Leatherman flat bits and standard 1/4" hex bits.
- BUILT FOR REAL LIFE: Made from the same stainless steel as Leatherman tools, your bit extender is tough enough to tackle any job life throws at it.
- STAYS IN PLACE: With a simple yet secure attachment, you don't have to worry about losing bits.
- GOES ANYWHERE: The bit extender is perfect for sheaths and pockets. With ultimate portability, you and your Leatherman will never have to leave home without it.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Extend your reach with the Bit Driver Extension tool. Fits into the bit holder on any Leatherman knife or tool and accepts all Leatherman bits, as well as all standard 1/4" hex bits. The Bit Driver Extender works with the following tools: Charge AL, Charge ALX, Charge Ti, Charge TTi, Charge XTi, MUT, MUT EOD, Skeletool, Skeletool CX, Wave, Surge, Removable Bit Driver, c33B, c33Bx, c55B, c55Bx, e306x, e307x, e33B, e33Bx, e55B, e55Bx, h502, h503, k502x, k503x, Original Surge, Skeletool SX, Crunch and Signal.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Honestly though, seems pretty expensive for what you get. I'm happy with it though.
When I first opened the package, I was unhappy as it looks like this extender is made for regular (hexagonal) bits. However, on close inspection and confirmed by testing, it will hold correctly the bit kit pièces. Now feeling good as it is much easier to reach for those screws which are tucked too far!
If you use the driver bits on your Leatherman a lot, you need this.