|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 5.08 x 2.03 cm; 362.87 Grams|
|Item Model Number||832537|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||363 g|
Leatherman - Charge® + TTi Titanium Multitool with Scissors and Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters, Stainless Steel
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||12.7 x 5.1 x 2 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.8 Pounds|
About this item
- READY FOR ANYTHING: All the most requested features in one good-looking, functional tool. Now with Premium replaceable wire Cutters for even the toughest of jobs.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONAL: A variety of Pliers, replaceable wire Cutters, wire crimper and stripper, serrated and plain knives, saw, spring-action scissors, cutting hook, can and bottle openers, files, screwdrivers, and a ruler.
- LET'S BE PRACTICAL: Sometimes you only have one hand to spare. The charge TTI Plus only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren't accessible from the outside. And with a locking blade, you can cut with confidence.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: Equipped with a pocket clip and quick-release lanyard ring, your charge TTI Plus is always within reach and ready to work.
- GUARANTEED: Our 25-year limited warranty ensures that your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service. Just send it in and we'll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made in the USA. Leatherman Australia is authorised to repair tools in Australia where possible.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When Leatherman made the Charge TTi Plus, they combined all of the most requested features into one functional tool and then took it a step further with replaceable wire cutters. Who knew a multitool could get any better? Closed Length: 4 in (10 cm); Weight: 8.89 oz (252 g); Primary Blade Length: 2.9 in (7.37 cm).
From the manufacturer
LEATHERMAN - Charge Plus TTi Titanium Multitool with Scissors and Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters, Stainless Steel
The Charge Plus TTi is ready for jobs big and small. This practical multi-tool combines some of our requested features with premium materials and upgraded, replaceable wire cutters. Titanium handles make the tool strong and an ultra-sharp S30V steel knife blade resists corrosion. Includes removable pocket clip.
- Product Type: Multi-tool
- Primary Blade Length: 2.9 In, 7.37 Cm
- Closed Length: 4 In, 10 Cm
- Weight: 8.89 Oz, 252 G
All Locking Features:
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
Replaceable Pocket Clip and Quick-release Lanyard Ring:
An accessory set that includes a removable clip, which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop, and a removable quick-release lanyard ring, which allows for attachment to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
One-hand Operable Features:
Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Siempre me peleaba con las multiherramientas que no cuentan con seguro ya que movía todo cuando la usas. Con la TTI (y conncualquier Leatherman) no tienes ese problema.
Todo se ve muy bien cuidado, gran calidad, las cachas de titanio son una maravilla ya que tienen excelente agarre.
Lo que extraño es el Punzón, hubiera preferido que tuviera un punzón en lugar del abrelatas.
Cuando te acostumbras a llevar una multiherramienta notas que no se te difuculta nada y menos si es tan buena como una Leatherman.