|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 2.54 x 5.08 cm; 68 Grams|
|Item Model Number||931009|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|
|Item Weight||68 g|
LEATHERMAN, Bit Driver Extender Add-on Accessory for Multitools, Built in the USA, Silver
Enhance your purchase
- HELPS YOU GET THE JOB DONE: With the bit extender and your Leatherman, you can get into those hard-to-reach spaces and extend your capabilities
- FITS YOUR TOOLS: The bit extender can be used with any Leatherman with an exchangeable bit; It fits both Leatherman flat bits and standard 1/4" hex bits
- BUILT FOR REAL LIFE: Made from the same stainless steel as Leatherman tools, your bit extender is tough enough to tackle any job life throws at it
- STAYS IN PLACE: With a simple yet secure attachment, you don't have to worry about losing bits
- GOES ANYWHERE: The bit extender is perfect for sheaths and pockets; With ultimate portability, you and your Leatherman will never have to leave home without it
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bit Driver Extender, Accessory, Hex Size (In.) 1/4, Overall Length (In.) 3-1/4, Body Dia. (In.) 1/4, Stainless Steel
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I've tried using the pliers of the Surge to remove it - won't budge.
Seems to be a common problem with the extension.
So I managed to solve the problem with a squirt of WD40 and a strong grip with the pliers.
The spring inside needed wearing in - now it has done (after replacing/removing the bit a few times) it's fine.
So, my initial 1 star review I've altered to a 4.
Remember, if at first it seems your stuck, a little WD40 sprayed into the bit hole will probably help.
fits in one of the sides of the nylon sheath (albeit not very securely)
enables you to use any of the leatherman bits (flat) or the regular Hex bits that you might have elsewhere (no need to carry a handle around)