|Item weight||0.35 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Leiking Digital Kitchen Scale, 500g 0.001oz/ 0.01g Pocket Cooking Scale, Mini Food Scale, Pro Electronic Jewelry Scale with Back-Lit LCD Display, Tare & PCS Functions, Stainless Steel
- SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS - The digital kitchen scale is crafted to be strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly. Constructed with a high-quality stainless steel platform and ABS plastic frame, this digital kitchen scale is durable and easy to clean. Stainless steel build for easy maintenance and reinforced platform strength.
- HIGH-PRECISION & WIDE RANGE - Built with high precision sensor system, provides you with instant and accurate weight readings from 0.01 g / 0.001 oz to 500g. It is ideal to measure food, gemstones, coins, jewelry, spices, medicine, coffee, postal, cooking ingredients, and anything weighing under 500 grams you could imagine with refined accuracy.
- SMART BUTTON FUNCTIONS - The "T" function will provide a net weight; The "PCS" function enables you pieces counting such as pins, beads, screws; The "M" function helps you choose the proper unit. Besides, it can alert users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement. The most smart feature is the digital scale will display "HELLO" everytime you turn it on.
- STYLISH DESIGN & SPACE SAVER - Minimalist and elegant design, it can quickly convert measurement results between g, oz, ct, dwt, ozt and gn. And the switch time can be set to 60", 120" and 180". Its mini and compact size takes up minimal space on your desk, makes it a pro pocket scale makes it easy for carrying.
- BLUE BACKLIGHT DISPLAY - Built with a clear blue back-lit LCD screen. The blue backlight LCD screen allows anyone to read the weight easily and without strain, even can read the number clearly at night, while its low power consumption ensures that the battery lasts as long as possible.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Leiking Digital Kitchen Scale, a True Multi-functional Scale, Simply to Use, Meets All Your Demands, Simple Technology for Smart Living!
▲The scale must be used on a stable, level surface and in windless condition away from air currents or vibrations
▲"Lo": Low voltage. Please replace the batteries
▲"O-Ld": Over load. Please remove item quickly to protect the scale
6 Weighting Units: g / oz / ct / dwt / ozt / gn
4 Function Buttons: Power / Mode / PCS / Tare
Piece Counting: 25/50/60/75/100 PCS
Auto-Off: 60 seconds
Display: LCD with Blue Light
Large stainless steel platform with two clear trays
Low battery & Over load indication
Tare function for obtaining the net weight
Tested and pre-calibrated, ready for use out of box
Note: All items must be of uniform weight for the counting feature to work.
1. Turn on the scale.
2. Press and hold the “PCS” button until you see “PCS” flash on the top left corner of the lcd display, and a sample count(25) displayed.
3. Press the “M” button until the display shows the sample count you want(available sample counts are 25/50/60/75/100), then place the sample count on the platform same as the lcd shows, and press “PCS” button to confirm.
4. Press “PCS” button again for counting, you may now place any number of the items on the scale, lcd will display a count.
1 x Digital Kitchen Scale
1 x Big Tray
1 x Small Tray
1 x User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downfall is the limit of weight up to 500g which when I place my loaded coffee handle on, goes beyond that limit which sometimes makes it hard to know how much coffee I have weighed.
But otherwise, works as advertised and comes with a shallow and deep plastic weigh tray to hold the beans/food or substances in while weighing them which is great.
All up, I am really pleased with this purchase.
After using it for about 1 week, I have a couple of tips to share:
1. Always use it on a hard surface.
2. Place the stuff you want to weigh in the centre of the platform instead of corners/edges. Otherwise there will be slight difference, around 0.02g.
3. Wait 2 seconds then read the number as the number may change.
I am very happy with the scale and recommend it to people who want to DIY spices, essential oils and soaps.