- Coats are slim fit style and slightly smaller than expected;Machine wash
- The buttons of this long wool trench coat jacket are fine and not easy to fall off after several months usually, but maybe they do feel a little loose, don't worry that obviously it's normal phenomenon. I suggest that you can reinforce the buttons with some extra sewing for your peace of mind. This men's double breasted trench coat not too heavy which is good
- There are two side real pockets for this woolen coat as they are angled which keeps your phone and keys from sliding out while sitting.
- It does works over a suit jacket to work well around town or going out to dinner. Or using this for business travel. This double-breasted pea coat is very warm for men espeecaily good on windy days in winter. Classic look coat to wear for dinner or whenever. Pairs well with jeans or fancy-pants is nice!
- Customized by professional designer according to European and American body shape, more suitable for these people. We are more concerned about the customer's concerns, there is no problem of pilling, shrinking, pilling, odor, allergies, etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top international reviews
My first impression when initially trying this coat on is that it lacks function. The pockets barely allow me to squeeze my hands inside, and I don't think I could use them at all if I was wearing gloves. The lack of a breast or inner lining pocket was something I missed as well. There are also a couple strips of cloth sewn onto the coat with buttons attached on both the cuffs of the sleeves and the small of the back. They are purely cosmetic, though I wish they actually did allow some sort of adjustment to the fit of the coat.
It does not have that form fitting look that it appears to in the pictures. Instead the coat really just hangs loosely in the body and chest areas, even when closed. The shoulders fit almost perfectly on me, and the sleeves seem to be of good length. Based off of the pictures I would have thought the coat would go down to around mid-thigh level, but it goes just a little bit past waist level.
I would say this is a good product for the price. It's a nice cheap coat, but don't expect much from it. Not sure how this is going to fare out in the cold, so I will update later. There are no care instructions so maybe check this page for some.
Someone mentioned these coats run 2 sizes too small so I ordered one size larger just to be safe and WOW is this thing huge so either the customer was wrong or Amazon shipped the way wrong size which I couldn't tell because all the tags on the coat were cut off. The only thing I did like about this was the collar is very heavy and capably of being popped up.
Overall I was very unhappy with this product and won't ever buy from this manufacturer again, and I am disappointed in Amazon for misleading me in my search.
shirt size about 16 -1/2 x 35. This is a nice coat but not made for super warmth. It is rather thin but likely nice over a suit or on a not so cold day. I am reordering the L not the XL. Hope this helps. happy ordering. although It seems to be taking longer than usual for refund / credit to be issued. hmmm
Now if you ask ME, it looked fine on him, but he said the size smaller would be perfect for him. So I returned the XL and ordered an L and it sure is PERFECT on him. So in this case, the "size difference" wasn't as big as I thought it would be. I'd say quite close to true size.... so if you're an L for example but at the upper end of that size, definitely go bigger.
He is VERY happy with the material, the cut, shape, length and fit. It looks amazing on him, and for this price??? What a great deal!
It's definitely kinda stylish, and looks good. It gives decent protection against a cold wind; but is definitely not a serious winter jacket. I bought it primarily for the length; which fell just above my knees. One weird thing is that the left front pocket was deep; it ran all the way down to the very bottom of the jacket. So deep that if I absent-mindedly place items there, I have to bend down to retrieve them.
If it's style and moderate cold protection you're looking for and you're on a short budget, this is definitely an option. But if utility is important, I recommend against.