|Product Dimensions||36.04 x 18.29 x 2.54 cm; 467.2 Grams|
|Item Model Number||12123R1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||467 g|
Lenox Industrial Tools 12123 R1 PVC Cutter Upto 1-5/8-Inch Ratcheting Cut
Enhance your purchase
- The specially designed jaws on this PVC pipe cutter hold the pipe in place for straight, easy cuts
- This PVC cutter has rubberized grips that allow confident cutting, even in wet or dirty conditions
- A release button on this PVC pipe cutter allows true 1-handed operation
- Locking tab keeps the stainless-steel blade securely in place during 1-handed operation
- Cuts up to 1-1/4-inch nominal and 1-5/8-inch maximum OD
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This LENOX R1 Ratcheting PVC Tubing Cutter features a specially designed jaw that holds the pipe in place while cutting with the stainless-steel blade. The rubberized grips on this PVC tubing cutter provide comfortable, confident cutting, even in wet or dirty environments. A release button lets you use the cutter with 1 hand, while the locking tab keeps the blade securely in place.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this tool for two reasons--the blade release function and the reputation of a quality tool, especially the blades. Boy was I wrong. The blade release jammed the first day, and after two days of cutting PVC, the blade had huge divots in it. OK, I thought, must be a bad blade, and I was glad I bought a replacement. It takes about 30 minutes to replace the blade and after another hour cutting PVC, the replacement blade also had the same divots.
This tool is junk. No better than a $15 Chinese el cheapo brand at Home Depot.