- High stretch denim with a super skinny leg and slim fit through thigh and leg
- Extra high rise: Sits well above waist
- Zip fly with button closure and five-pocket styling
- Wash and dry inside out with like colors; Liquid detergent is recommended
- Inseam: 30" (R)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The logo at the back (I’ll call it the Levis crest) was different. Not a deep engrave like my first pair. Like a copy. I had to return these jeans.
Something was not right with it!
Yes, the color is nice, the details are nice, and I like the high waistband. But darn it, when I wear skinny jeans, I want them to fit snugly! Not bunch and sag. Additionally, the fabric is *thin*. As in, I might need to wear liner pants during our long Montana winters. I have indeed tried shrinking them through the wash cycle, to no avail, I'm afraid. :(
So, the numbers. I'm 5'7", 130 lbs, wear a size 8. I ordered a size 29, as usual. Super big on me.
According to the label on my new saggy jeans, the fabric content is as follows: 62% cotton, 21% viscose, 15% polyester, 2% elastane. Yup; stretchy jeans.
I found these pants at TJ Maxx and loved the fit so much I looked online and found these. I LOVE these jeans. They fit so nicely. They are not too tight, the fit just right and hug my body just right. I am not one to buy pants online because you never know how they will fit but these are perfect. I ordered a 26 (size 2).
1. Presentation: The item arrived packed, but the jeans were inside out with no tags
2. Smell: The jeans smelled like someone home, not new or a warehouse or even bad... they actually smelled good, but definitely like they sat in a home and worn.
3. Dirty: There was dirt/mud splattered up the back of the leg...I assume from a heal or something.
4. Stretched: They were clearly stretched and you could see where the person who wore them rolled the leg up (and then later back down). Probably to wear with their cute pair of booties or something.
5. Size: I own and LOVE my other pair. Ordered this in the same size and this ran bigger (or was that from the stretching from being worn? Not sure..)
Hope this helps, maybe a bad experience on my end... Most other reviews look good...
I normally wear a 10/30--ordered that here and it fit perfect. I'm 150lbs and 5'6". The length was a tiny bit longer than I like, but it doesn't hang off my feet or scrunch up too much.
I have the stick figure body of Olive Oyl from Popeye with a JLo booty. I'm 5'9" 130lbs, slightly pear shaped with the majority of my weight in my butt/thighs. I like high waisted pants bc they make me look less cartoon-ish. I've never, NEVER found jeans that hugged my curves and still fit my waist and THESE DO. I'm so so so so so excited! I'm like a brand new woman!
I ordered these as 26R Levi’s jeans and received a name brand I’ve never heard of, size W25.