- Product Dimensions: 20 x 0.7 x 20 cm ; 99.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Item Model Number: 10126
- ASIN: B072PTSRZ3
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 34 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
117 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #2 in Feeding Mats for Dogs
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.64 delivery
Lickimat Anti-Anxiety Boredom Buster Slow Feeder, One Size, Green
- Calm your pet & reduce destructive behaviour with your pet's favorite treat. Cleaner than a snuffle mat. Perfect during stressful times, like storms. An alternative to an anti-anxiety vest.
- Recommended for Both Cats and Dogs: LickiMat slow feeders are perfect for both dogs and cats. LickiMats textured pattern promotes dental health for clean teeth, fresh breath, and healthy gums.
- LickiMat is designed for your pet's favourite snack or treats. It keeps your pet happily engaged as they lick peanut butter & other pet safe foods. For Puppies and chewers choose LickiMat Tuff.
- Authentic LickiMat is the only dog licking pad made from TPR not Silicone. TPR is stronger, safer and recyclable. Handwash after every use and dry before storing.
- Perfect for Cats and Dogs LickiMat slow feeder mats are the perfect solution for both dogs & cats & the perfect gift for pet lovers! Dogs & cats alike enjoy licking the surface of this calming mat
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LickiMat Boredom Buster Slow Feeder Dog Mat. Perfect for Dog Food, Dog Treats, Yogurt, or Peanut Butter. Fun Alternative to a Slow Feed Dog Bowl
From the manufacturer
Help combat anxiety and boredom with a LickiMat. Create healthy long-lasting food games everyday without overfeeding. Pets are calmed naturally while enjoying licking their LickiMat.
Many pets get anxious & stressed during various events
LickiMat releases calming, pleasurable endorphins in both cats and dogs. Repetitive licking is a natural way of relaxing your pet. Entertaining your pet with something they enjoy can help relieve stress for your pet. LickiMat is a simple easy-to-use boredom buster and an alternative to using a treat ball.
With LickiMat you can create lots of fun long-lasting food games for your pet to enjoy.
Use anything to make healthy doggy safe treats - yoghurt, doggy peanut butter, cream cheeses, sardines, raw food, smashed fruit and vegetables. An imaginative idea is to spread the LickiMat with yoghurt and freeze. Make several up at a time so you have pre-prepared LickiMat on hand.
With a LickiMat your dog will be much happier, and so will you!
Don't spend a fortune on treats! LickiMat makes a small amount of food go a long way. You can give your pet a long-lasting treat that is healthy and without overfeeding.
You will see a change in your dog's behaviour as LickiMat becomes part of your daily routine.
LickiMat Deluxe models are made from food grade material, easy to care for and can be used daily.
Simply hand wash LickiMat after each use. TUFF, Slomo, Splash and Wobble are dishwasher safe. Makes sure it is completely dry before storing.
LickiMat is good for your dog's health.
LickiMat releases calming, pleasurable endorphins in both cats and dogs. Repetitive licking is a natural way of relaxing your pet. The ridges and projections on the Lickimat will scrape your tongue, removing odour-causing bacteria, promoting fresh breath. The licking stimulates saliva production, medically proven to aid oral health.
This is the product that pet behaviourists, trainers, vets and groomers can't do without it!
Customer feedback of LickiMat uses are separation anxiety, grooming, veterinary treatment, dog training, storms. You will find your owns special uses for LickiMat.
Recipe: Sweet Potato and Rice Coconut Pudding for your LickiMat
For this recipe I used LickiMat Playdate. You could also use LickiMat Buddy and the Deluxe versions. I've used four simple ingredients to create a yummy pet treat, perfect for all year round for your dog: coconut milk, sweet potato, rice and peanut butter. Have a taste yourself; it's delicious! This recipe is enough to cover two to 4 LickiMats. Ingredients: 1 cup boiled or steamed rice, 1 cup boiled or steamed sweet potato, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1/2 cup coconut milk Place all ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth. Scoop onto your Lickimat with a silicone spatula or back of a spoon. Serve immediately, or leave in fridge for up to 4 days or freeze.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used frozen yogurt although I guess just about any squishy food would do.
On the whole a useful item and I'm glad we bought two of the.
Top international reviews
Licks the peanut butter out of it & it will last 1/2 an hour with her.
Only downside is as with most dogs, if you don’t lift it after your dog licking the mat. Your dog may decide, it’s edible too!
You’ll have green rubbery bits everywhere and green speckled doggy poo!
So once your pooch had licked the mat to death, lift it& wash it straight away!😁
It is certainly better than the Lickipad with the spikes which our dog eats which is why we thought that we would try this version.
Would recommend for greedy food gulping dogs 😊