|Number of Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Remote Control Type||Battery operated|
|Release date||12 December 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||4 year and up|
|Item Model Number||711803|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 15.24 x 7.62 cm; 2.72 Kilograms|
Lionel Polar Express Ready to Play Train Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This year showcase the magic of Christmas with the iconic Polar Express train set.
- Dimensions: 50" x 73.2" oval of Ready-to-Play track. 24 pieces of curved and 8 straight plastic track pieces. Fixed knuckle couplers.
- Remote Control: Buttons allow train to go forward and reverse, sound the whistle, ring the bell, and play announcements
- Batteries Required: Three AAA batteries for controller and six C cell batteries required for train (not included)
- The set includes a working headlight and 3 train cars. Witness the children's shadows as they sit in the passenger cars.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This year, showcase the magic of Christmas with The Polar Express train set. Witness the children’s shadows as they sit in the passenger cars drinking steaming mugs of hot chocolate and chattering excitedly about Santa. This train is sure to make your home glow with Christmas spirit this season. You can operate this train using six conventional C batteries (not included)! The set also comes with an easy-to-operate RC remote control (requires three AAA batteries). With this Ready-to-Play set comes an exclusive track system which allows you to create; a circle, a rectangle or an oval layout. As this track system is exclusive to Ready-to-Play set, it is not compatible with Lionel G Gauge or other G Gauge track systems.
Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By RV on 23 December 2019