Hair Dryer Brush, Lisa Pro Hot Air Brush One Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer 3 in 1 Hair Dryer Brush Styler for Rotating Straightening, Curling, Salon Negative Ion Ceramic Blow Dryer Brush
- 【Ionic Technology】: One step hair dryer brush with negative ions saturating the air flow. This will help condition your hair and nourish damaged hair. The brush will also help with hair styling and make your hair shinny and smooth while reducing static.
- 【Unique Design】: The 360* swivel cord and oval design allows flexibility for you to move freely without the cord or bristles becoming tangled.With massaging ball tips it helps dry, smooth and style all hair types in half the time.
- 【One Step Hot Air Brush Dryer】: Our new updated hair dryer brush include all functions of blow dryer, straighten, curling iron. With this hot hair brush, it can make your hair light, anti-tangle, bringing silky shine and texture, do any style by yourself!
- 【Customized Settings】: Coming with 3 temperature and 2 speed setting for flexible styling, it is beginner friendly and can be placed closer to the scalp for lift.
- 【What You Get】: Lisa Pro One-Step Hair Dryer Brush, our 90-Day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee, 24-hour friendly email customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
i only use this drying method twice a week. I never use the high setting because it's way too hot to have directly on your hair on the high setting. I still use a straightener or curling iron after because I like a sleeker look. Oh, and my hair is super soft after using this drying brush.
-Convenient - I used to round brush my hair and do a full blowout twice a week. My hair always looked amazing, but it would take 35 minutes to do just the blowout.
- less tools to store at my vanity - bye bye round brushes and blow drier.
- it is a little heavy for my wrist, but it's still way less work then using a round brush and a blow dryer.
- the high and med setting are way too hot. Using those will cause so much damage over time. Be careful.
- I don't get as much volume or shape as I would with a round brush.
Ultimately, I am so glad I got this drying brush. I would buy it again.
It did take a me a couple trys to get the hang of using this, but I am so glad I decided not to return it. I have really thick wavy hair and it's almost impossible to get a brush through it when it's wet. This tool really suprised me. I like the 3 heat/blow settings- the medium setting works perfect on my hair. I typically towel dry really well before using, and the end results are awesome! No frizz, and my hair still has the volume I would usually lose by flat ironing. Don't think I'll be using anything else from now on!
My hair has always turned into a bush when I dry it, which is why I wait to wash it as long as I can. A friend recommended this. I ordered that day and I LOVE IT. I won’t say it’s silky smooth and doesn’t require some heat from the straightener, but it is amazing the difference between this and any dryer I’ve ever used. After drying with this ‘brush’ my hair feels great. It’s much softer and not bushy.