- Product Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 10 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Item Model Number: AA005
- ASIN: B07K1W25VT
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 July 2018
- Customer Reviews: 247 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
54,566 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #13 in Maternity Nursing Dresses
Liu & Qu Women's Sleeveless Nursing Dress Stripe Maternity Dress Breastfeeding Clothes
- Please Choose Your Size Based On Bust Measurement Below，Fit for bust (S)33-35 inches (M)35-37 inches (L)38-40 inches (XL)40-42 inches.
- 95% Viscose 5% Spandex,Machine Wash Cold,Hang Dry
- Featuring simple lift up nursing access at the front,double layer for easier nursing.
- This nursing tunic dress is Perfect for Home, Casual, Office, Shopping. Suitable for Spring,Summer,Autumn.
- Basic style,easy to pair with skinny maternity jeans and sandals for a laid back weekend look.Machine Washable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
Pros of this: Cottony so more breathable than many of the other nursing dresses on here.
Cons: The nursing top doesn't connect perfectly with the back fabric, which makes it look cheap and awkward.
Flattened out my boobs which is a.) a hard feat to do and b.) uncomfortable, especially when nursing.
Pockets wouldn't be amiss especially when many competing nursing dresses on Amazon have them.
Love the style of stripes plus solid color bottom, but this just wasn't flattering enough to keep.
I ordered an XL in black. It is exactly what I had hoped. The material is somewhat thin, so a light color may be a bit see through, but the black isn't see through.
The fit is absolutely perfect. Fitted around the chest area and straight and flowy to hide the little bit of baby belly left post partum. I am 5'6" and 218 lbs. Chest is probably 44 inches and eaost 38. The dress hits about an inch below my knees. The sizing is pretty spot on for measurements! It is flattering and looks great with a cardigan. I will be buying another color because you cannot have enough breastfeeding clothes!
I wore this today and felt so nice it in. Comfy, flattering... I can accessorize and make it very versatile. I may even buy another someday.
I am 5’11” and 220lbs. I bought an XL and it fit me great. It came to my knees. I didn’t try nursing the baby in it yet, but I’m sure it won’t be an issue. I bought black and I don’t think it’s see through at all, although I did wear black spanks underneath for my own comfort.
I’m pretty excited about this dress and highly recommend. It’s everything I need for my postpartum body.
Cons: The fit is kinda off, the top fits well but the skirt too big and too long, it goes past my knee (I’m 5’5) and is very baggy. Another problem is the pockets, they hit too low which makes my hips look very wide. The dress definitely is not flattering but it’s so perfect for nursing.