- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Living World Small Animal Carrier, Purple/Grey
- Made of durable, chew-resistant plastic
- Twin handles for enhanced carrying comfort
- A large opening at the top for easy inside access
- A network of ventilation slits all around the carrier is designed for optimal air circulation
- A ridged bottom surface that provides your pet with secure footing
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- The pet carriers have ridged, non-slip floors
- Both sizes have many innovative design features for comfort and convenience
- It allow pets to get a secure footing while in transit
- The lid is transparent so that you have a good view of your furry mate as you carry the unit
- The carriers have two leveraging handles
- It allows you to carry the units in a balanced and comfortable way
- The pet carriers are made of durable plastic that resists persistent gnawing
Living World Hagen Pet Carrier
When transporting your small pet, the temptation is to cusp it in your hands or roll it up in your sweater and carry it around. This may be okay for a brief period of time and over short distances, but for a number of reasons–including safety and comfort–it's not a good idea for longer trips, such as to the vet or to your child's show-and-tell presentation at school.
Have Carrier, Will Travel
The best, smartest, and easiest way to get your small pet from point A to B is to use a pet carrier specifically designed for small animals. The idea is to provide a nice and smooth mode of transportation–not a joy ride. The carriers are designed to take the risk out of small pet travel and ensure that your furry one travels in comfort and safety.
The carriers come in two sizes - a small one for hamsters, gerbils, mice and small rats and a large one for rats, guinea pigs and chinchillas.
There's also ample area at the bottom for the addition of bedding or a small blanket for extra coziness.A large opening at the top allows easy access inside. Simply transfer your pet to the carrier and proceed with cage maintenance.An elaborate pattern of ventilation holes located along the sides and top portion of each unit creates a comfortable breeze inside, making small pets feel at ease in an airy setting.The lid clicks into a closed locked position to ensure that your pet will not escape. The top half of the unit can easily be removed during maintenance.
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 14% (14%)||14%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Reading about flimsy and issues with the lid, I am not getting it. You do not need to apply any force to open ot, so why would it break?.. the lock is easy to push , and you actually have to pull the gray part towards yourself with index finger. To close it, may be use both hands to gently pull the gray part towards yourself, while using another hand to slightly press the plastic lid.
I have got no complaints for now, but my little one is Yet to go there, will send updates if I get to take a photo of him inside.
Purple is the small size.
I put chocolate inside for scale.
We added a new bird (parakeet) to our family, and it was awesome to have this carrier! The bird was safe in there, I didn’t have to buy that ugly one time use box from the store that cost almost as much as this carrier. Everybody at the store loved the carrier, they all asked me where we got it from.
To be honest if you have a little critter this is a must have, it is safe, sturdy, practical, easy to clean, and very cute.
You could probably fit two budgies inside in gentle weather or line/pad the sides up significantly to help keep one little guy warm in colder weather.
A proper travelling cage would probably be best for longer periods of travel or more budgies, but for quick 15 - 20 minute trips, this works great.
Easy to transport small animal
Animal not scared in containet