- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 8.6 x 27.4 cm ; 354 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- Item Model Number: 0417
- ASIN: B01F262S24
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 219 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,071 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Lixit Chew Proof Glass Bottle, 12 Oz
|Price:||+ $10.65 Delivery|
- CHEW PROOF: The Lixit glass water bottle is chew proof, keeping harmful plastic away from your animal
- GREAT FOR MANY ANIMALS: Rabbits, ferrets, chinchillas, guinea pigs, and birds can all use this glass water bottle!
- EASY INSTALL: This bottle easily attaches to wire cages, so it's quick to remove for refilling
- EASY TO CLEAN: Lixit glass water bottles have a stainless steel drinking tube can be easily sanitized
- ASSEMBLY: Assembled in the USA by Adults with Disabilities
Size: 12 Oz
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
12oz premium glass water bottle for birds and small animals. Chew proof glass. Bite proof metal cap. Assembled in USA.Size approx.: 12oz capacity; bottle length 7.5in; spout 3in length
|5 star 65% (65%)||65%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 13% (13%)||13%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
All water bottles cause me the daily anxiety that they might stop dispensing water, due to a stuck ball, I guess. So because I'm a doting caregiver, I check it each day by poking on the nozzle, just as my bird does when drinking. So far, no problem whatsoever with this product
My only complaint is that this seller doesn't offer a smaller bottle. Since I want to change the water quite regularly for my lovebird, I really don't need to have a 16 oz bottle, which is heavier to deal with and to mount on the cage than a smaller bottle would be--8 or 12 oz would be nice.
I tried the bottle by clicking on the small ball and at some point it would stop rolling, therefore the water wouldn’t come out. I changed positions and refilled the bottle.. no change. I got to hydrate my pet for the next half an hour because of this. Discarding bottle ASAP.
I found that the large size was not big enough for our rabbit, so I ordered another company's larger glass-and-stainless water bottle (one that comes with a carrot water level indicator), but the spout on that one was a pain, never lined up perfectly, and also had plastic on the inside. (This one has rubber.) Fortunately, the spout from this one fit on that larger bottle, so I've got the best of both worlds now. : )
I bought a bottle brush here on Amazon that works perfectly for cleaning these types of bottles, so cleaning is easy, too.