Café La Llave Decaf Espresso Capsules, Intensity 11 (80 Pods) Compatible with Nespresso OriginalLine Machines, Single Cup Coffee
|Price:||+ $14.57 Delivery|
- DARK-ROASTED, INTENSELY AROMATIC, RICH AND BOLD: Decaffeinated Café La Llave is a bold Latin-style espresso with an intensity level of 11. It is full-bodied, highly aromatic and balanced espresso that will please the senses.
- COMPATIBLE WITH NESPRESSO ORIGINALLINE BREWERS: specially engineered for Nespresso OriginalLine brewers to deliver a high-quality and consistent espresso, shot after shot. Not compatible with Nespresso Vertuo brewers. *Not affiliated with NESPRESSO.
- DESIGNED AND SEALED FOR ULTIMATE FLAVOR AND FRESHNESS: our plastic capsules are specially designed to protect and seal in freshness, taste and aroma of the coffee, so you can enjoy a perfectly flavorful and consistent espresso crowned with a honey golden crema.
- FOUR GENERATIONS STRONG: Our family's expertise extends more than 140 years and is headquartered outside of Los Angeles in the city of Vernon.
- BLENDED, ROASTED and packed in the U.S.A.
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsFlavour:Decaf Café La Llave/80 Count
- Product Dimensions : 28.58 x 16.83 x 7.62 cm; 752.96 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 November 2018
- Manufacturer : F. Gavina & Sons, Inc.
- ASIN : B07KQ5K85P
- Item Model Number : PP-GRCE6157
- Best Sellers Rank: 13,833 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Our process makes a difference. As our family learned on our coffee estate in Cuba nearly 150 years ago, care is the most important step in cultivating quality coffee. That simple idea is what makes Don Francisco's Coffee and Cafe La Llave different to this day. We are involved at each step of the process-- from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. It is this careful attention to detail that allows us to ensure you are getting the best quality coffee in your cup.