Lodge EC1D43 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 1.5-Quart, Red
|Price:||+ $35.44 Delivery|
- 1.5 qt capacity, Stainless Steel Knob
- Porcelain surface eliminates the need to season, Rim is black matte enamel
- Cast Iron core is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Broil, braise, Saute, Simmer, bake or roast in the oven up to 500° F. Hand washing recommended.
- Enamel Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
1.5 Quart Dutch Oven
A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F
- Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop
Why Buy Lodge Enameled Cast Iron
Lodge’s century-old tradition of excellence continues as we marry the benefits of cast iron with the beauty of porcelain enamel. Superior heat retention produces a perfect braise or expert sauté, and the vibrant enamel surface allows food to be marinated and refrigerated. Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, these vessels offer all the style and function of French brands at a value that is all Lodge.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
- Allow cookware to cool before washing
- Although it is dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended
- If necessary, use nylon pads or scrapers to remove food residue
- Remove slight stains by rubbing with dampened cloth and baking soda
- Dry cookware thoroughly before storing