|Item Model Number||.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||CPSIA/ASTM F963-11Certified|
|Material composition||50% Silicone 50% Plastic|
|Material free||Lead Free Phthalate Free|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Best uses||Baby Monitoring|
|Item Weight||500 g|
|Product Dimensions||29.72 x 7.62 x 4.06 cm|
Lollipop - Smart Baby Monitor with True Crying Detection AU/US_Plug… (Blue)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★【FAST AND EASY TO SET UP】Lollipop baby camera is compatible with both iOS and Android systems. So setting up the camera is fast and easy! Simply connect your baby camera to your phone using our app Lollipop.
- ★【ADVANCED NIGHT VISION】Worried about baby sleeping in his own room? Watch your baby at night with our advanced infrared night vision!
- ★【MULTI-STREAMING】Want to keep an eye on more than 1 kid? Watch everywhere at the same time with our multi-streaming feature! You can add as many cameras as want (Additional cameras sold separately).
- ★【CROSSING & CRYING DETECTION】Worried about baby climbing out of the crib or crying when you’re not around him? Get notifications when your baby cries, climbs out of the crib or makes loud noises!
- ★【12 MONTH WARRANTY & 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】The risks are on us! We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked! Each camera comes with a 12-month warranty at no additional cost to you.
Frequently bought together
Similar products rated highly on "Value for money"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Say hello to the future! Lollipop Smart Baby Monitor is designed for parents with newborns and toddlers just like you! We provide a Wi-Fi and video-based solution to help you keep an eye on your baby anytime, anywhere.
We are parents, engineers, and developers. We have diverse backgrounds and bring different skillsets to the team. Our mission is to bring parents and babies smart solutions through our innovative maternal and baby products, software, and services.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The design. It is unique and is looking great. The packaging is super nice as well
- Build quality. No faults here, feels very high quality
- Picture quality. It's only 720p but you won't notice. It's great quality both during the day and at night. On top of that latency is low which is great
- Easy to use. No need for a parent unit - you can use your phone(s). The app is simple (which is a good thing!) and mostly easy to figure out
- What makes this product great is it's versatility - you can attach it to many things. This makes you want to move it around. To make that hassle free - it's lacking a battery though. It has to be plugged in all the time. Not a deal breaker but would be nice
- Reliability. The system allows for 3 types of alerts/notifications based on what they call 'smart detection': 1) Crying detection 2) movement detection 3) noise detection. Number 1 and 3 are probably the most important ones for most people and these will likely let you down. Crying detection did not consistently work even after testing the different sensitivity levels. Hence we had to rely on noise detection, which works by setting a dB threshold. First of all there was a significant delay in the system registering / reporting noise levels in the app and most importantly notifications the notifications did not always come through when the threshold was breached. Deal breaker for us.
- Alerts. The way a baby monitor makes you aware of a crying baby is a critical feature. Most traditional baby monitors work on the basis of activating audio of the baby crying when a certain noise threshold is breached. The lollipop sends you notifications (iOS or android notifications). While some people may prefer that - it did not feel intuitive for us. But here is where it gets problematic. A system based on notifications is useless on silent mode and in sleep/DND mode at night. You cannot use these phone features with the lollipop, meaning your phone will be on ring mode at night - any text messages or phone calls coming through after you've gone to bed will be heard. Deal breaker for us.
So far so good with the lollipop, My wife and I both have the app installed on our phones (we both have Androids) and have found it to be a reliable monitor for keeping an eye on our little one and best of all, we don't need to carry around a second screen like so many baby monitors still require. Picture quality is great day and night and the crying detection works reliably too, I don't believe we've had any false alarms yet.
The unique design does allow for some interesting mounting solutions, so I think most of the time you'd be able to find a way to get it mounted without much trouble, I've tried it out on the end of the cot (she isn't in the cot just yet) and the bassinet as pictured and both were easy and just a matter of twisting the "tail" around.
For reference, I was tossing up between this one and Nanit monitor, I ended up choosing this one due to the cheaper price and no monthly fee, I haven't regretted the decision so far.
you cant go wrong with this baby monitor. i have a friend who bought the arlo camera (a bit pricier) and this camera is easily equal to the arlo in quality and functionality. and is priced better too!!
Top international reviews
-Good 720p video including night vision. (Protip: Add an IR Illuminator to improve night quality)
-Low latency with the video/audio when connected properly.
-Free cloud storage for short clips, pictures, sound.
-Solid app on Android and iOS devices.
-Connection strength to home network is unreliable and would drop out randomly WITHOUT the app notifying the user even though my router is next door.
-2015/2016 technology. Lollipop does not have current technology that other competitors (like Nanite, Arlo, Kodak etc) have, such as: 1080p video, 5GHz Wi-Fi frequency, larger sensors and pan/tilt.
-Device is larger than expected
-Sensor for Temp, Humidity and Air is sold separately.
Conclusion: Due to its unreliable connection and frequent signal drops, we may return the Lollipop because of this major flaw. Signal was dropped twice when our daughter was sleeping and the app didn't inform us. Furthermore, the technology of this device is dated when compared to the competition at the same price range.
I have been very impressed with this camera so far. The packaging was so beautiful and the camera itself is just gorgeous and blends in really nicely with my nursery decor (I got the pink)!
I love how it can be easily positioned to attach to the side of the crib and it comes with little cable rails that you can use to cover the cord along the back side of the crib so there are no strangulation hazards. It can also be wall mounted on a cute “twig” and I was even able to just curl the bottom of the tail to create a little stand and just had it sitting on a dresser. Overall, this product is very versatile with respect to installation methods.
The picture quality is amazing (including the night vision). I can easily tell if my baby is moving or standing up.
I also love that my phone doubles as the parent unit because the recurring issue with my previous monitor was that the charging cord kept breaking/not holding a charge rendering it useless! I won’t have this issue with the Lollipop camera. You can also turn off the video and just use it as a sound monitor which really helps with battery life!
We already had a wifi extender set up in my home to improve our signal in our 3 story house and I have no problem getting a signal when I’m in the basement.
Other features I like are the ability to speak to the baby through the app and trigger music to be played in the nursery.
Overall I would recommend this monitor to any new mom in search of a high quality baby monitor!
Please note that receiving this item complimentary has no bearing on my opinions of it.
Loving the remote access. We aren't on the plan just basic usage and when I'm out running errands I can check on my phone and see if he's sleeping, or I get a noise detection when my husband is putting him back down.
Great peace of mind and makes you feel like you know what's going on when you're not home.
A little expensive but a great price for what you get, I would definitely consider a second one if we have another child.
Honestly, the picture is nice (when you have it), and it's super useful (when it's working) but it's started to disconnect daily making it useless. Even the local connection is spotty. When connected the app the wifi says it's full strength, but the connection keeps dropping. One it drops, you have to go through the song and dance to reconnect the wifi, and have physical access to the device which when a baby is sleeping near it, you really can't do.
I'd suggest getting a different monitor as this one isn't reliable, which is sort of the point for a device like this.
As the return window has now closed, we aren't able to return it, which I would do. Even trying to contact the company was useless as they just don't respond. So yeah, don't buy this one.
We love it and would recommend it if you are looking for a good quality, trendy baby monitor.
I love how the picture and sound is high quality (clear, sharp images in colour ; sound is not muffled). I can also easily supervise from my the app on my phone and the sound and activity notifications are ideal for an anxious mother. I can easily check in even if I am out and the baby is being watched by someone other than me. It’s also aesthetically pleasing, if nursery decor is also important. It comes in three different pastel colours!
It was really easy to install, it’s so nice that it has so many options on where to place the camera.
Being able to take photos on it is so awesome. I haven’t had any problems at all with the WiFi connection, it has worked perfectly. I definitely recommend this monitor, I have tried a few other brands and this is by far the best.