- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Lotus Gluten Flour 500 g, 500 g
|Price:||($17.98 / kg)|
|Item weight||500 Grams|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Egg Free|
|Package weight||0.52 Kilograms|
About this item
- A very high source of protein
- Made from wheat with double gluten strength than normal flour
- Used to bake lighter breads and increase elasticity in baking
- Country of Origin: Australia
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 16 x 24 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Kadac
- ASIN : B077Q76ZWN
Best Sellers Rank:
113 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 3 in Flours & Meals
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Lotus Gluten Flour is made from wheat, giving it around twice the gluten strength of normal flour. It is used to bake lighter bread and increase elasticity in baking. Lotus Gluten Flour is high in protein. It comes in a 500 g re-sealable oxygen barrier bag to preserve freshness.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By cjmmoi on 21 February 2021