Lotus Organic Cinnamon Powder 70 g, 70 g
- Derived from the botanical Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- Used as seasoning in cooking or sprinkled on oatmeal
- Toast for a warm spice flavour
- It is non GMO, gluten free and suitable for vegetarian
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 11 x 14 cm; 70 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Kadac
- ASIN : B07ML446JR
Best Sellers Rank:
3,146 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 39 in Whole Spices & Herbs
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Lotus Organic Cinnamon is derived from the botanical Cinnamomum Zeylanicum and can be used as a seasoning in cooking or sprinkled on oatmeal or toast for a warm spice flavour. Lotus Organic Cinnamon comes in a 70g barrier bag to preserve freshness. Lotus Organic Cinnamon is certified organic, gluten free, GMO free and suitable for vegetarians.