|S||94 - 96.5||78.7 - 81.3|
|M||99.1 - 101.6||83.8 - 86.4|
|L||106.7 - 111.8||91.4 - 96.5|
|XL||116.8 - 121.9||101.6 - 106.7|
- V neck
- Tonal stitching
- Short sleeves
- Burnout knit fabric
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A Very Lucky History
We know that jeans are much more than just denim and grommets; they’re a true blue American icon.
Staying true to the rich heritage — and authentic, all-American spirit — of denim, Lucky Brand began crafting great-fitting, vintage-inspired jeans in Los Angeles in 1990. We gave them their distinctively Lucky look by literally putting them through the wringer — ripping, fraying, sanding, patching and washing by hand — to give them true character and soul. Then, we added authentic hardware, personalized touches and playful details, and an American legend was born.
Our jeans are made for the free-thinker, the artist, the dreamer; they’re made to dance, work, run, jump, play and rock ‘n’ roll (just like you). Our inspiration doesn’t just come from the rugged workwear of denim pioneers, but from the free spirit and laid-back lifestyle of our Southern California roots. We find inspiration everywhere, from the secluded outlooks of Big Sur, to the old-school tattoo parlors of Venice and the beautiful beaches of Malibu. We reference music, art and photography — old and new — to create truly unique pieces that you’ll wear over and over again.
- Package Dimensions : 37.4 x 25.4 x 6.1 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Lucky Brand
- ASIN : B07991H53N
- Item Model Number : 7M62165
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
13,323 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 294 in Men's T-Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. The burnout process in manufacturing this shirt leaves it with a worn appearance and extremely light. While it looks worn the quality and strength of the shirt is not compromised. I have not seen one stitch come loose after extensive wear.
2. This shirt is designed to fade. The shirt will continue to fade over time but it is most noticeable after the first few washes. The washed out look may be a bit jarring to some but I have grown to like the look.
This is one of the most comfortable shirts to wear in hot weather and I only regret not buying more of them when I did. I snapped up a t-shirt version and it appears to be of the same quality as the other...I will be buying more!