- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- ASIN: B07QV9933V
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 April 2019
- Customer Reviews: 33 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
132,472 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #213 in Luggage Tags & Handle Wraps
Luggage Tags, YINGXIANG Cruise Luggage Tags for Cruise Ships, Clear Travel ID Labels Set for Women, Men, Kids, 10 Pack Clear (Clear) - KKU-003
|Price:||+ $9.57 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for suitcases, carry-ons, cruise ships, baggage, briefcases and backpacks
- Durable bendable Soft PVC material, can get bent, without getting damaged
- Write your personalized contact details on paper name card & Business card
- Bright clear colors, easily identify checked luggage
- Reusable, Easy to install, flexible and convenient.
Colour: 10 Pack Clear
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These YINGXIANG travel ID tags are lightweight, unique, waterproof
Guaranteed for life against defects in materials
- Color: clear colored
- Material: PVC
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.3 x 0.3 inches
- You can write your personal details on the inside paper name card
- Easy to identify your luggage from others
- Perfect for birthdays and other special occasions
- Package Including: 10 Flexible Luggage Tags
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 81% (81%)||81%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I have a number of bags and cases for my photography gear. I needed heavy duty tags that I could use to clearly label the contents of each. These do the trick.
They are clear enough that I can easily read labels written with ballpoint pen, or markers, or label-maker labels, or computer printed labels. They are 50 mils thick (very thick!) flexible PVC plastic, so should stand up to a lot of rough abuse. And the PVC plastic loops that come with them are surprisingly strong, so I don't worry about them getting torn off. The tags are just a bit larger than needed to comfortably fit a standard American business card. And if you want to color code them, you can use neon-colored 3x5 cards that have been cut down to business-card size.
There are also a number of similar luggage tags on Amazon, where the plastic is colored in bright colors. I have bought some, and they seem identical to these except for the color. The problem for me is that the plastic wasn't as transparent, making the labels hard to read. That was bad for my photography gear, but is exactly what you'd want for airplane, etc. luggage. So I'll be using the colored ones I bought for travel, and these for labeling my equipment.