Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.78 delivery
Lukovee Aquarium Tools Kit, 4 in 1 Long Stainless Steel Tweezers Scissor Spatula Multi Functional Aquarium Tank Tool Set for Fish and Aquatic Plants Trim Aquascaping Cleaning & Fish Starter Kit
- Multi-functional Plant Tools --- This 5 in 1 aquarium tools set contains fish net, straight tweezer, curved tweezer, curved scissor, spatula which can be used for clipping and removing withered and decaying leaves from aquarium plants，perfect for aquatic pruning, rearranging, maintaining, cleaning, trimming, grooming and planting.
- Stainless Steel Material --- Lukovee Aquatic Plant Kit is made of sturdy, superior quality stainless steel will never suffer rust if rinse and dry after each use also will last for a long time. No pollution to water, maintain healthy life water for fishes.
- Unique Design --- Designed according to the human engineering principle, provides an easy and convenient operation. Specially designed delicate clip end, will not hurt your fish tank and without unnecessarily dropping the water level or getting soaked.
- Easy to use --- Curved design makes it easier to trim plants near the edges and corners of your tank, effectively reducing the plants damages because of the false pruning. Easy aquarium maintenance without wetting your hands.
- Widely Use --- Great for all types of aquarium plants, substrate, gravel, and other decorations. Suitable for fresh and marine aquarium, work perfectly for cutting and planting in aquarium.
Product detailsPattern Name:4 pcs with fish net
- Package Dimensions : 29.72 x 10.16 x 3.05 cm; 399 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Lukovee
- ASIN : B07Y2TWQGD
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,492 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why choose our Lukovee 5 in 1 aquarium tank tool set ?
1.Superior stainless steel material assure them will be not easy to get rusty and corrosive for long time using.
2.Curved scissor and tweezer help get to those corners and edges.
3.Specially designed delicate clip end, no harm to your small or thin water plant.
Outstanding features of Lukovee 5 in 1 aquarium tank tool set :
1. Curved Scissor : A unique style that is easy to handle within a tank is durable for functionality and design and it is easy to familiarize your fingers and it is hard to hurt even if you work a little longer.
2. Curved Tweezer: Gets into hard-to-reach places and mows down foreground plants Substrate Spatula - Create smooth substrate slopes and terraces.
3. Straight Tweezer: Securely grasp your items during maintenance and setup .
4. Substrate Spatula: It is great for grooming the substrate. The curve in the tools will get into hard to reach area to plant your aquarium plants.
5. Fish Net: It is a good helper to clean up large floating debris in the aquarium.
Material : stainless steel
Length of Curved Scissors: 25cm (9.8 inch)
Length of Substrate Spatula: 32cm (12.6 inch)
Length of Straight Tweezers: 27cm (10.6 inch)
Length of Curved Tweezers: 27cm (10.6 inch)
1 x Curved Scissor
1 x Substrate Spatula
1 x Straight Tweezer
1 x Curved Tweezer
1 x Storage Bag
Please rinse and dry with a clean cloth after each use.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
4 different aquascaping tools for $27 ..
I recently look at the sand scraper In the pet shop and it alone was $27 ..
Ordered on Tuesday night and it arrived Thursday morning.. fantastic purchase
Top reviews from other countries
So far they held up well, hasn't broken or rusted. I do wipe them down briefly before storing them, so I assume if you're not careful and store them wet they will eventually get rusty (same with any other metal tools).
My favorite so far are the tweezers, they're just the right size and length and help to burrow the dwarf hairgrass well into the gravel, much easier than short standard tweezers which is too small. Curved scissors are nice too to trim the leaves from the stem way down there in the gravel.
There is a nice variety of tools included and I almost bought a single pair of scissors for $12.99 at a fish store. I was so glad to find this whole kit for less than that and it has scissors in it.